News EXO Announces Their Sub-Unit 'EXO-CS' With Chanyeol & Sehun (1 Viewer)

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
I'm so excited :nakypog:
We kind of got a preview with We Young (I love the MV for that one) and I hope this means Chanyeol and Sehun get to sing more than they rap.
:nekolove:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it‘s about time we get this one
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Seems like it’s been years since the two went to LA for this, finally we’re getting to see the results :sanapray:

This further leads me to believe we will not see an EXO release in the near future. Excited for the sub-unit, though.
July 19th is when their six Seoul concerts start, so gotta watch out for those too :zoomeyes:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Oh wow so we have Baek solo at the beginning of July and then EXO-CS right after. There's also Kyungsoo's station and Chen's Ailee feature coming up! I can't wait. There's so much to look forward to. And I'm hopping there's more songs like We Young on the album but also a lot of acoustic songs. I feel like that would suit them the most.
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh wow so we have Baek solo at the beginning of July and then EXO-CS right after. There's also Kyungsoo's station and Chen's Ailee feature coming up! I can't wait. There's so much to look forward to. And I'm hopping there's more songs like We Young on the album but also a lot of acoustic songs. I feel like that would suit them the most.
Plus a CBX ost :yolk:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Plus a CBX ost :yolk:
CBX including Xiumin?? OMG when will it be released? I didn't even know about this.
And is it Korean or Japanese? And for which show?
Lol sorry about all these questions. I'm just super excited!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread