- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 10,716
- Reactions Received
- 52,564
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 279
- Fandom
- Golden Star
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
July 19th is when their six Seoul concerts start, so gotta watch out for those tooThis further leads me to believe we will not see an EXO release in the near future. Excited for the sub-unit, though.
Plus a CBX ostOh wow so we have Baek solo at the beginning of July and then EXO-CS right after. There's also Kyungsoo's station and Chen's Ailee feature coming up! I can't wait. There's so much to look forward to. And I'm hopping there's more songs like We Young on the album but also a lot of acoustic songs. I feel like that would suit them the most.
CBX including Xiumin?? OMG when will it be released? I didn't even know about this.Plus a CBX ost![]()