MV EXO-SC 'Telephone' feat 10CM (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
OMG WHAT I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THIS WAS BEING RELEASED TODAY EVEN THOUGH I LITERALLY JUST LOOKED AT THE SCHEDULE IN THE MORNING!!


I LOVE IT. My favourite song from EXO SC by faaaaar!! Also I couldn't stop smiling throughout. Did anyone else find this insanely adorable??
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Bopper
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I love this release so much! They’re really doing well with creating their own sound (and getting all the collabs this time round)

Btw I knew it was on Melon, but didn’t think it’d be on Spotify already too. Damn.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
For most of the song I thought could there be two 10cm but nope there it was toward the end... I only watched it because I saw feat 10cm I won't lie.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
kings
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I like it :pandalove: I didn't like their first release so I'm glad I enjoyed this one.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread