Suzy Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian . . Joined 22 November 2018 Messages 7,026 Reactions Received 27,656 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom EXO-L & My Gender Female Ship @JeonJungkook 7 July 2020 #1 Spoiler: EXO TAGLIST @mirella @Darth_17 @Darth_Felflame @Neckologist @MinSquishy @taemkitten @TwentyOneJunhui @Queen @dokyeomon @maruberry @Jungkook @PetitBonheur @Xeulgi @bulletproof @yoda_tato @Vampire @Wingfrost @Pilot @planetarium @YouNiceKeepGoin @Taeyellow @darthraine @Joy @Angel @Bopper Reactions: Wingfrost, yeji, honeyfornomoney and 1 other person
Spoiler: EXO TAGLIST @mirella @Darth_17 @Darth_Felflame @Neckologist @MinSquishy @taemkitten @TwentyOneJunhui @Queen @dokyeomon @maruberry @Jungkook @PetitBonheur @Xeulgi @bulletproof @yoda_tato @Vampire @Wingfrost @Pilot @planetarium @YouNiceKeepGoin @Taeyellow @darthraine @Joy @Angel @Bopper
Suzy Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian . . Joined 22 November 2018 Messages 7,026 Reactions Received 27,656 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom EXO-L & My Gender Female Ship @JeonJungkook 7 July 2020 #2 OMG WHAT I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THIS WAS BEING RELEASED TODAY EVEN THOUGH I LITERALLY JUST LOOKED AT THE SCHEDULE IN THE MORNING!! I LOVE IT. My favourite song from EXO SC by faaaaar!! Also I couldn't stop smiling throughout. Did anyone else find this insanely adorable?? Reactions: yeji and Bopper
OMG WHAT I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THIS WAS BEING RELEASED TODAY EVEN THOUGH I LITERALLY JUST LOOKED AT THE SCHEDULE IN THE MORNING!! I LOVE IT. My favourite song from EXO SC by faaaaar!! Also I couldn't stop smiling throughout. Did anyone else find this insanely adorable??
PrideInBaek Joined 1 June 2019 Messages 4,641 Reactions Received 11,710 Cards View Profile KS Coins 5 Fandom EXO-L Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 7 July 2020 #3 WHY WAS THIS A SHOCK TO ME?? Reactions: yeji and Bopper
Bopper Joined 1 March 2019 Messages 6,661 Reactions Received 14,598 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom HoeForUmin Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 7 July 2020 #4 I love this release so much! They’re really doing well with creating their own sound (and getting all the collabs this time round) Btw I knew it was on Melon, but didn’t think it’d be on Spotify already too. Damn. Last edited: 7 July 2020 Reactions: yeji
I love this release so much! They’re really doing well with creating their own sound (and getting all the collabs this time round) Btw I knew it was on Melon, but didn’t think it’d be on Spotify already too. Damn.
DrowningFishy Joined 23 June 2019 Messages 1,759 Reactions Received 10,279 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 7 July 2020 #5 For most of the song I thought could there be two 10cm but nope there it was toward the end... I only watched it because I saw feat 10cm I won't lie. Reactions: yeji
For most of the song I thought could there be two 10cm but nope there it was toward the end... I only watched it because I saw feat 10cm I won't lie.
Bopper Joined 1 March 2019 Messages 6,661 Reactions Received 14,598 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom HoeForUmin Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 8 July 2020 #6 EXO’s ultimate fanboy giving it some promo, we love to see it. Reactions: yeji and TRAUMATHON
TRAUMATHON summer breeze . Joined 3 May 2020 Messages 859 Reactions Received 1,714 Location 🌸✨💗💫 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom deobi <3 Gender Other Pronouns they/he 8 July 2020 #7 literally i wasn't ready for this it goes hard though i really like it Reactions: yeji
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 9 July 2020 #8 kings
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,131 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,398 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 10 July 2020 #9 I like it I didn't like their first release so I'm glad I enjoyed this one.