COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Favourite exercise? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stay
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm tryna slowly get healthier and not wanting to deadlift right away i thought to try some easier workouts. I've just been on a hour long walk with my friend. It was good, my feet hurt, but my lungs are thanking me. Any advice on what other activities you recommend or also do to keep an active daily life?

(I would like to swim but there arent any public pools around)

Skorge

Irene's Hubby
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ReVeluv
I love walking, swimming, and cycling the most... and also light weight training.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stay
Pronouns
She/Her
I love walking, swimming, and cycling the most... and also light weight training.
Oh i have some weights too but like 3kgs only. I actually learned to swim last year xD
Walking and lunges
Also dancing :maheart:
I hate lunges. ... XD My thigh cant with it. Ill try to incorporate more walking into my life tho
My favorite is tumbling but that’s not really an option unless you somehow have experience already :haylul:
Thumbling??? Like jumping or what is that exactly?

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oh i have some weights too but like 3kgs only. I actually learned to swim last year xD

I hate lunges. ... XD My thigh cant with it. Ill try to incorporate more walking into my life tho

Thumbling??? Like jumping or what is that exactly?
Like flips and stuff like that :lisalaugh:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread