Favourite exercise? (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm tryna slowly get healthier and not wanting to deadlift right away i thought to try some easier workouts. I've just been on a hour long walk with my friend. It was good, my feet hurt, but my lungs are thanking me. Any advice on what other activities you recommend or also do to keep an active daily life?

(I would like to swim but there arent any public pools around)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I love walking, swimming, and cycling the most... and also light weight training.
Oh i have some weights too but like 3kgs only. I actually learned to swim last year xD
Walking and lunges
Also dancing :maheart:
I hate lunges. ... XD My thigh cant with it. Ill try to incorporate more walking into my life tho
My favorite is tumbling but that’s not really an option unless you somehow have experience already :haylul:
Thumbling??? Like jumping or what is that exactly?
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oh i have some weights too but like 3kgs only. I actually learned to swim last year xD

I hate lunges. ... XD My thigh cant with it. Ill try to incorporate more walking into my life tho

Thumbling??? Like jumping or what is that exactly?
Like flips and stuff like that :lisalaugh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread