Tourney Fingertip vs Memoria - Gfriend Tournament (2 Viewers)

Which song do you like more?


  • Total voters
    16
  • Poll closed .
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
no, it's genuinely gfriend's best song but you people are so TASTELESS I can't!
I actually love Fingertip! I just love other Gfriend's songs better and it's not actually as bad as people say it is.
I had it on repeat 2 days ago because I love the 'OOWWWWWW!!' AND 'Tang tang tang' PARTS.
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I actually love Fingertip! I just love other Gfriend's songs better and it's not actually as bad as people say it is.
I had it on repeat 2 days ago because I love the 'OOWWWWWW!!' AND 'Tang tang tang' PARTS.
YESSSS THE SONG IS A BOP SMH
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread