Tourney Fingertip vs Time For The Moon Night - Gfriend Tournament (1 Viewer)

Which song do you like more?


  • Total voters
    26
  • Poll closed .

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,271
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,950
Ship
Wreck
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
time for the moon night ftw :jenniesmug:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Fingertip

I didn’t even like Time For The Moonlight :welp:

Edit - I can’t believe I’ve been even calling it by the wrong name for the past year. I feel so stupid. :pepecry1:
 
Last edited:
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Fingertip is the superior title track of Gfriend
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I don’t like the winning side that much though. :welp:
I can see that seeing as you've been calling it Moonlight all this time :jisoosmh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread