Appreciation Fire-hot performance, amazing visuals (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Lol no just homework :pepecry2:
I do dance, piano, science olympiad (not so serious), fbla, sailing team in spring (right around now) and I'm thinking of signing up for debate lmao and I have no time?

class starts in about 5 minutes btw
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I do dance, piano, science olympiad (not so serious), fbla, sailing team in spring (right around now) and I'm thinking of signing up for debate lmao and I have no time?

class starts in about 5 minutes btw
Braggart
I sleep a lot ok? :yolk:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Best thread hijack ever 💜

And now I feel really lazy:pandaroll:*goes back to staring at Twitter*
me and mini do this very often lmao
we always go off-topic about dotae or sumn in ANY thread we tag each other in lmao

I think we'll be notorious for it very soon
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread