Appreciation First Female Sub Unit to Reach 100M Views (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yes, it's finally reached 100 million views!~ So proud of them. Time to switch to streaming RDR and LH, they are both on the edge of 100 million views right now.
been streaming Lion Heart for so long omg, still my 2nd fav. snsd song
:queen:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
been streaming Lion Heart for so long omg, still my 2nd fav. snsd song
:queen:
taste, I love it too!~ @Minuteman would approve. Keep streaming, it currently needs only about 1.2 million views and it'll be added to the SNSD MV's with 100 million views.
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
taste, I love it too!~ @Minuteman would approve. Keep streaming, it currently needs only about 1.2 million views and it'll be added to the SNSD MV's with 100 million views.
lol, I stream Mr. Mr way more though ooof, should focus on LH
:queen:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
lol, I stream Mr. Mr way more though ooof, should focus on LH
:queen:
I think after we get Lion Heart and Run Devil Run to 100 million Mr. Mr. will probably be next priority anyway since it's at about 80 million views, I believe.
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think after we get Lion Heart and Run Devil Run to 100 million Mr. Mr. will probably be next priority anyway since it's at about 80 million views, I believe.
mr mr will forever be my fav snsd song
:queen:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
love this. snsd is still the best
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,759
Reactions Received
93,541
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,547
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
JIGEUMEUN SO NYUH SHI DAE !
APEURODO SO NYUH SHI DAE!
YONGWONHI SO NYUH SHI DAE!
SO NYUH SHI DAE SARANGHAE! !!!!!





Lol found another one.... is it bad i watch all of these first ? :)

 
Last edited:
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,001
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I love Lil Touch so much. Oh!GG too.
:queen::queen::queen::queen::queen::queen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread