Flexing my Pokemon card collection (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena










​

:jenniesmug:

What do y'all think? :sakUwu:

This is only a small sample from my entire collection of Pokemon cards (which does include all 151 original Pokemon). I also have more from the Neo series and Skyridge series. And I might do a part two, of this one day...... :sanapray:


And my flexing aside :pandatea: How many of the above cards have you seen before? And which ones do you have?


----

Also bonus round. Can you guess the two cards which are worth $500 each?




​
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
" Also bonus round. Can you guess the two cards which are worth $500 each? "

:jenniesmug:
I've also got a few that are worth between $150 - $300 :sakUwu:
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
NO YOU FECKING DIDN'T
BUY SOME CORAL RED NEXT TIME
Our lord and saviour, Kwon Yuri.
Thank you for our daily cocaine.
- Yurinators.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
There are some nice ones there <3 I was into pokemon cards for a bit, then I got more into the video games.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,025
Reactions Received
52,921
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,280
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
My nephews had(hv?) Pokemon cards but i think you cheated had an advantage over them; Did u buy them online or in-store? (Japan/elsewhere?)
{My nephews only bought locally in S.E.A.)

PS as a SONE, i dont get the side joke abt Yuri, (yurinators/cocaine). Is this between you two only or is it sth else?
Nvm i found the akp thread from 2018; way to flog a dead horse joke-but its funny tho. The more i learnt abt this the more i wish i knew abt KPS/all this when The First Scene came out. :umjicry: (sorry for the off topic , ill let myself out)
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
My nephews had(hv?) Pokemon cards but i think you cheated had an advantage over them; Did u buy them online or in-store? (Japan/elsewhere?)
{My nephews only bought locally in S.E.A.)

PS as a SONE, i dont get the side joke abt Yuri, (yurinators/cocaine). Is this between you two only or is it sth else?
Nvm i found the akp thread from 2018; way to flog a dead horse joke-but its funny tho. The more i learnt abt this the more i wish i knew abt KPS/all this when The First Scene came out. :umjicry: (sorry for the off topic , ill let myself out)

A large percentage of the Pokemon cards that I have in my collection, are from my childhood. However, my collection is also made up of cards that I've brought from the Mandarake stores in Tokyo, and also from the Pokemon Centers.

Mandarake is an amazing shop. Display cabinets with the rarer cards on display, and folders full of Pokemon cards to choose from.If you're ever in Tokyo then I recommend visiting the Nakano Broadway and Shibuya branches.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
dang that's so cool
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Cool collection! I love the pikatchu cards, so cute!

I don't know anything of rares, but i will gues the hieroglyf Mew and the Doduo ones are the expensive ones?
 
  • Like
Reactions: SeulPika and yeji

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Cool collection! I love the pikatchu cards, so cute!

I don't know anything of rares, but i will gues the hieroglyf Mew and the Doduo ones are the expensive ones?
I'll get around to sharing photos of my entire Pikachu card collection soon lol

The Ancient New and the English version of the Imakuni Duduo card are inexpensive. But the Japanese version (That I have) goes for $60+
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread