Sensitive For my own Amusement: The Pain Never Ends (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Releasing the demons in my head
suicidal thoughts are my new bed
a comfort I need to sleep forever too
I have been drinking too much negativity
and now I am addicted
hungover and leaning over a ledge
always on edge
like the knife tip in the moonlight glistening
never missing a beat
a darkness that never ends
mending a void of nothingness seems pointless
living a fantasy that is all I know
turning to a reality that isn't mine
the voices kill my mood
kill my happiness like a murder victim
always a victim to my own madness
my own sadness knows no limits
just want to bin myself like trash on the rebound
a lifeless corpse in the rain
the rain in my head never seems to leave
as I leave this world
as I leave this world
I could care less about being open as a book
when my mind is closed like a dark carnival
a dark mood is my new energy
a dark circumference is my realisation
the new me is the old me
and the old me is a lost cause
A reason to exist lessening
as I lessen the pain in my heart
I splatter like clothing tatter against the matter
what matters is death
and life is just an illusion

Note: I have been feeling shit over the past few weeks and this is what I made from it.
It's not supposed to be enjoyable. But just to reveal all the problems in my mind state and mentality : /

@vogue @kodoku @Lady_Grey @DrowningFishy @gayzone @Saythename17 @Jimmychimchim @Somi@Bookworm

I am in a good mood now. Just needed to release these thoughts, rather than bottle them up. Like I have been doing.
I didn't mean any harm by it to anyone. It feels like a death metal song if nothing else.

This is what I used to first write. : / It feels weird to go back to that part of my life : /
 
Last edited:
Joined
10 June 2020
Messages
3,246
Reactions Received
5,771
Location
Loving myself
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-5
Gender
Female
Ship
Releasing the demons in my head
suicidal thoughts are my new bed
a comfort I need to sleep forever too
I have been drinking too much negativity
and now I am addicted
hungover and leaning over a ledge
always on edge
like the knife tip in the moonlight glistening
never missing a beat
a darkness that never ends
mending a void of nothingness seems pointless
living a fantasy that is all I know
turning to a reality that isn't mine
the voices kill my mood
kill my happiness like a murder victim
always a victim to my own madness
my own sadness knows no limits
just want to bin myself like trash on the rebound
a lifeless corpse in the rain
the rain in my head never seems to leave
as I leave this world
as I leave this world
I could care less about being open as a book
when my mind is closed like a dark carnival
a dark mood is my new energy
a dark circumference is my realisation
the new me is the old me
and the old me is a lost cause
A reason to exist lessening
as I lessen the pain in my heart
I splatter like clothing tatter against the matter
what matters is death
and life is just an illusion

Note: I have been feeling shit over the past few weeks and this is what I made from it.
It's not supposed to be enjoyable. But just to reveal all the problems in my mind state and mentality : /

@vogue @kodoku @Lady_Grey @DrowningFishy @gayzone @Saythename17 @Jimmychimchim @Somi@Bookworm

I am in a good mood now. Just needed to release these thoughts, rather than bottle them up. Like I have been doing.
I didn't mean any harm by it to anyone. It feels like a death metal song if nothing else.

This is what I used to first write. : / It feels weird to go back to that part of my life : /
You have gone through a lot :(
This is a good poem tho
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Releasing the demons in my head
suicidal thoughts are my new bed
a comfort I need to sleep forever too
I have been drinking too much negativity
and now I am addicted
hungover and leaning over a ledge
always on edge
like the knife tip in the moonlight glistening
never missing a beat
a darkness that never ends
mending a void of nothingness seems pointless
living a fantasy that is all I know
turning to a reality that isn't mine
the voices kill my mood
kill my happiness like a murder victim
always a victim to my own madness
my own sadness knows no limits
just want to bin myself like trash on the rebound
a lifeless corpse in the rain
the rain in my head never seems to leave
as I leave this world
as I leave this world
I could care less about being open as a book
when my mind is closed like a dark carnival
a dark mood is my new energy
a dark circumference is my realisation
the new me is the old me
and the old me is a lost cause
A reason to exist lessening
as I lessen the pain in my heart
I splatter like clothing tatter against the matter
what matters is death
and life is just an illusion

Note: I have been feeling shit over the past few weeks and this is what I made from it.
It's not supposed to be enjoyable. But just to reveal all the problems in my mind state and mentality : /

@vogue @kodoku @Lady_Grey @DrowningFishy @gayzone @Saythename17 @Jimmychimchim @Somi@Bookworm

I am in a good mood now. Just needed to release these thoughts, rather than bottle them up. Like I have been doing.
I didn't mean any harm by it to anyone. It feels like a death metal song if nothing else.

This is what I used to first write. : / It feels weird to go back to that part of my life : /
The poem is so sad but I appreciate your talents
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
The poem is so sad but I appreciate your talents
Yeah. Been going through a lot on my own because I don't ask anyone for help.
I'd rather not and just deal with it in my own way.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and JimmyBacon

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Really powerful. I'm sorry you've had to go through so much TT *big hugs*
Thanks bookworm <3 Yeah and it seems like it's not going to stop anytime soon.
I sometimes feel like giving up. But I know my friends will miss me here If I did.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
just glad you released it all
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
just glad you released it all
Yep it has been within for ages now. I really need to be more open about my problems.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
you really should be
I have trust issues among other things preventing that most of the time. (slowly working on trusting people again though)... <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have trust issues among other things preventing that most of the time. (slowly working on trusting people again though)... <3
that’s definitely good hun
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
that’s definitely good hun
Mostly due to intense paranoia and just bad experiences with people.
Also why I don't really feel up to hanging with people or making friends much.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Mostly due to intense paranoia and just bad experiences with people.
Also why I don't really feel up to hanging with people or making friends much.
yeah totally get it
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
yeah totally get it
I have more voices in my head these days than actual friends.
: /

I think I am going to be alone with them forever. :(
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
yeah totally get it
I have more voices in my head these days than actual friends.
: /

I think I am going to be alone with them forever. :(
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have more voices in my head these days than actual friends.
: /

I think I am going to be alone with them forever. :(
you won’t be alone forever
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread