Teaser fromis_9 - "FUN FACTORY" individual photo teasers (FUN ver.) (1 Viewer)

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
they look amazing!~ if someone makes these the new fromis badges I might have to get some of them.
They definitely will be some of the options! I'm waiting a little to create the fromis revamp badges thread to see if we get more teasers like these. :3
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
They definitely will be some of the options! I'm waiting a little to create the fromis revamp badges thread to see if we get more teasers like these. :3
I think that's why we're waiting for CLC too. Who knows, they may release more photos tonight. omg im so glad fromis and clc are coming back only days apart. they'll get to promote together!~ :maheart:
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I think that's why we're waiting for CLC too. Who knows, they may release more photos tonight. omg im so glad fromis and clc are coming back only days apart. they'll get to promote together!~ :maheart:
Maybe we even end up getting some interactions between them, who knows. :yes:
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
What roles does Roh Jisun have?
She's the center (finished #1 in Idol School) and one of the visuals.
But I feel like she's been fading a little from the center position lately (she has a more reserved personality) and Nakko has been taking more of that role.
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
all I want to know about the badges is that nakko will be given justice :maheart:
her badge right now is a bit....unpleasing xD
Yeah... Her visuals on the current badge are a bit outdated. I'd be happy if we gey a half-hair Nakko from Love Bomb era or the recent pink one.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
She's the center (finished #1 in Idol School) and one of the visuals.
But I feel like she's been fading a little from the center position lately (she has a more reserved personality) and Nakko has been taking more of that role.
ooh i c i c, from the looks she interests me the most so far
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Hayoung is stunning

But this pink bob on Nakyung :O :O
I'm just shock of how pretty she is
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah... Her visuals on the current badge are a bit outdated. I'd be happy if we gey a half-hair Nakko from Love Bomb era or the recent pink one.
WE NEED NAKKOS HAIR FROM MY SIG OR ELSE :chickill:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
They looks so beautiful :taesquish:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread