Fuck SM! Im done. (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
I will never watch a video or listen to another song from any group in this company ever again.

The disrespect to f(x) has reached a whole new level with them selling off all their memorabilia online with all profit going to staff.

They are indeed erasing their existence like others have said. This is even worse because we are approaching 1 year since Sulli passing.

SM officially does not exist to me anymore. Let me go unsubscribe from their YouTube real quick.

Fuck you.
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
One thing I got from this was that you were subscribed to the SM YT channel....
Why?
No fucking clue. But I'm not anymore. They can keep all those damn Red Velvet and Nct notifications to their damn self. I ain't trying to hear any of that bullshit.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
No fucking clue. But I'm not anymore. They can keep all those damn Red Velvet and Nct notifications to their damn self. I ain't trying to hear any of the bullshit.
I stan NCT and I ain't subscribed, I don't need my feed filled with unnecessary BS I don't care about!
 
Joined
18 June 2020
Messages
651
Reactions Received
1,212
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Other
Pronouns
they/them
I feel like there also doing this for maybe a new girl group. Which of that's the case then sm can burn in the sm building
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Are they really selling off all of their f(x) merch? I feel like that's a little strange on their part even if they aren't together as a group anymore, you'd think they'd still want to make money off of the brand...
Some people are saying it could be fake but I'm positive it's legit. Remember just recently MeU was the only fandom name that wasn't trade marked by SM.

SM hates f(x). They want them erased from their history books. Theres always been beef between SM and Krystal/Amber. Then they got mad Victoria left. Then it seemed they got over Sulli death real damn quick. MBC is coming out with a Sulli documentary to air around the one year anniversary of her passing. I think SM should have been the one to make this documentary. But no they dont give a fuck.

SM is officially my most hated kpop company. TS Entertainment 4 life <3
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Well you can't expect them to keep things laying around for a group that's unofficially disbanded.
That's life. Pretty sure they don't have S.E.S stuff laying around.
At least the money goes to the employees instead of the company (if I read correctly as you put "staff" instead of company)
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Then it seemed they got over Sulli death real damn quick. MBC is coming out with a Sulli documentary to air around the one year anniversary of her passing. I think SM should have been the one to make this documentary. But no they dont give a fuck.
That's so insensitive to say. SM got rid of all events even after her burial.
Staff will give interviews in the documentary. I think I even read it was a collab. SM is mainly a music company. Be glad that there is a big tv station celebrating her life. It would reach more people than SM releasing it on their YT channel or something.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Some people are saying it could be fake but I'm positive it's legit. Remember just recently MeU was the only fandom name that wasn't trade marked by SM.

SM hates f(x). They want them erased from their history books. Theres always been beef between SM and Krystal/Amber. Then they got mad Victoria left. Then it seemed they got over Sulli death real damn quick. MBC is coming out with a Sulli documentary to air around the one year anniversary of her passing. I think SM should have been the one to make this documentary. But no they dont give a fuck.

SM is officially my most hated kpop company. TS Entertainment 4 life <3
I've seen more Peaches and MeUs upset about the documentary than happy about it. Unfortunately since SM is sending staff, I their will be a lot left out of it, particularly anything that could imply fault to them like the lack of legal action. Just a fluff piece

She spent most of her life in SM and they couldn't even give her a memorial. Just wiped their hands clean of her and moved on

I just can't bring myself to support SM or their acts anymore, just Taeyeon. They haven't learned or grown from their mistakes and it's still just one big corrupt agency. The way they treat their less than profitable acts is repulsive. Especially the more I've been learning about what they put Jessica through to this day
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Some people are saying it could be fake but I'm positive it's legit. Remember just recently MeU was the only fandom name that wasn't trade marked by SM.

SM hates f(x). They want them erased from their history books. Theres always been beef between SM and Krystal/Amber. Then they got mad Victoria left. Then it seemed they got over Sulli death real damn quick. MBC is coming out with a Sulli documentary to air around the one year anniversary of her passing. I think SM should have been the one to make this documentary. But no they dont give a fuck.

SM is officially my most hated kpop company. TS Entertainment 4 life <3
Oh I didn't remember that Victoria also left.

They must have been so upset at the time, serves them right.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,412
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Oh I didn't remember that Victoria also left.

They must have been so upset at the time, serves them right.
Vic is technically still in sm.. Like it matters she is never coming back from China.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
I've seen more Peaches and MeUs upset about the documentary than happy about it. Unfortunately since SM is sending staff, I their will be a lot left out of it, particularly anything that could imply fault to them like the lack of legal action. Just a fluff piece

She spent most of her life in SM and they couldn't even give her a memorial. Just wiped their hands clean of her and moved on

I just can't bring myself to support SM or their acts anymore, just Taeyeon. They haven't learned or grown from their mistakes and it's still just one big corrupt agency. The way they treat their less than profitable acts is repulsive. Especially the more I've been learning about what they put Jessica through to this day

I get that SM is a business and it's only purpose is to make money and f(x) no longer makes them money. But it's so damn disrespectful to go out of your way to try and wipe out their history like they never existed.

Whether SM or the members themselves cares..f(x) is an important part of kpop history and should not be treated like The Grace. No disrespect to The Grace but luck just didn't swing their way and they didn't have a good shot at becoming a vital peice to the overall kpop puzzle.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I get that SM is a business and it's only purpose is to make money and f(x) no longer makes them money. But it's so damn disrespectful to go out of your way to try and wipe out their history like they never existed.

Whether SM or the members themselves cares..f(x) is an important part of kpop history and should not be treated like The Grace. No disrespect to The Grace but luck just didn't swing their way and they didn't have a good shot at becoming a vital peice to the overall kpop puzzle.
Disbanded or not it makes zero sense to take them out of Coex completely. They still are one of the most successful ggs of their time and Jungli were still successful in Korea as well as Vic in China
I just don't get the deliberate erasure
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Disbanded or not it makes zero sense to take them out of Coex completely. They still are one of the most successful ggs of their time and Jungli were still successful in Korea as well as Vic in China
I just don't get the deliberate erasure
I dont get it either. This is like something from an alternate reality.

It would be like if JYP did the same thing to Miss A. Sell off all their merch and fines any employee who mentions the group by name again.
 
Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I've seen more Peaches and MeUs upset about the documentary than happy about it. Unfortunately since SM is sending staff, I their will be a lot left out of it, particularly anything that could imply fault to them like the lack of legal action. Just a fluff piece

She spent most of her life in SM and they couldn't even give her a memorial. Just wiped their hands clean of her and moved on

I just can't bring myself to support SM or their acts anymore, just Taeyeon. They haven't learned or grown from their mistakes and it's still just one big corrupt agency. The way they treat their less than profitable acts is repulsive. Especially the more I've been learning about what they put Jessica through to this day
What are they still doing to Jessica?
 
  • Like
Reactions: VillageIdiot

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
  • Wow
Reactions: QueenGirlCrush

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread