MV (G)I-DLE - SENORITA MV Release!!! (1 Viewer)

Level of satisfaction for 1st time listening?

  • 100% BOPPP

    Votes: 18 51.4%
  • Good song!!!

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • its okay maybe after hearing more...

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • nahhh....

    Votes: 3 8.6%

  • Total voters
    35
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
347
Reactions Received
1,545
Location
🕵🏼 Dispatch
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Its okay I remember when Hann dropped the forum reception was average

This will grows on you I believe =)
yes i believe too

just wondering..
why they don't post just 1 MV on 1 youtube channel for more views? why 1theK posted it too
it's like hann got 49m idle official and 30m on 1theK

kinda confused a bit
 
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
yes i believe too

just wondering..
why they don't post just 1 MV on 1 youtube channel for more views? why 1theK posted it too
it's like hann got 49m idle official and 30m on 1theK

kinda confused a bit
Yeah dunno why bout that its been like that since Latata era though
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cosmo and onedaily
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I didn't fall in love at first listen like I did Latata and Hann but I know it'll grow on me, I think it's pretty good.
Different vibes imo, this one is a definite grower cause the chorus is not hard hitting
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
It was okay. First time listening to it, I didn't like the "empty spaces" (places where I expected more singing, I mean). Second time through (without watching the video), it's a song I can see myself listening to in the background? It's a cool song, though, and they look beautiful as always. I have to listen to the rest of the mini~

Edit: But I love the sultry vibe of this and the breathy vocals~
 
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
95
Reactions Received
654
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
It's a bop - the mv, the girls and outfits and the song are amaziiiing

I actually loved it from the 1st listen which is rare for me It took me like a week to love hann :queen::queen:
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WhiteWadeWilson
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
And i still think latata is just THAT SONG but Senorita comes second :zoomeyes:
Yup but if idle aims is to gain new fans? Senorita is the one (check reactions many is like waiting for the song that will be their cue to stan after liking only hann or latata and this one nailed it)

I still personally dunno if where to rank senorita yet...before it was Hann > Latata but after watching remixes in awards show...its becoming latata > hann lol

It keeps changing...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and Cosmo
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
95
Reactions Received
654
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Yup but if idle aims is to gain new fans? Senorita is the one (check reactions many is like waiting for the song that will be their cue to stan after liking only hann or latata and this one nailed it)

I still personally dunno if where to rank senorita yet...before it was Hann > Latata but after watching remixes in awards show...its becoming latata > hann lol

It keeps changing...
TRUE :zoomeyes: I really had a weird journey with hann since the song is different while with senorita and latata I just loved them from the 1st listen .

I hope this songs will peak even higher than hann when they'll start promoting :queen:
 
  • Like
Reactions: WhiteWadeWilson

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread