Yes 90s, I love it too!Soyeon, miyeon & soojin snapped.
Yes 90s, I love it too!Soyeon, miyeon & soojin snapped.
Sincerely thinking about it. I need to listen to those b-sides.Time to stan? Check the bsides too![]()
yes i believe tooIts okay I remember when Hann dropped the forum reception was average
This will grows on you I believe =)
Yeah dunno why bout that its been like that since Latata era thoughyes i believe too
just wondering..
why they don't post just 1 MV on 1 youtube channel for more views? why 1theK posted it too
it's like hann got 49m idle official and 30m on 1theK
kinda confused a bit
Different vibes imo, this one is a definite grower cause the chorus is not hard hittingI didn't fall in love at first listen like I did Latata and Hann but I know it'll grow on me, I think it's pretty good.
Hey its all good I am open to all opinions 😃Didn't like it at first but it gets better after hearing it afew more time.. I don't really like the MV though sorry..![]()
Yeah there is just some groups you just can'tnot to be a downer, but I think I'm just not meant to like g-idle.![]()
Its a great albumI loved it, not like their other releases but still enjoyed the whole song.
Can't wait to hear the album tho.
Yup but if idle aims is to gain new fans? Senorita is the one (check reactions many is like waiting for the song that will be their cue to stan after liking only hann or latata and this one nailed it)And i still think latata is just THAT SONG but Senorita comes second![]()
TRUEYup but if idle aims is to gain new fans? Senorita is the one (check reactions many is like waiting for the song that will be their cue to stan after liking only hann or latata and this one nailed it)
I still personally dunno if where to rank senorita yet...before it was Hann > Latata but after watching remixes in awards show...its becoming latata > hann lol
It keeps changing...