Ok, now that I’ve listened to the song like 10 more times...it’s a bop! I like it better than Latata tbh.
At least physical wise its a super glowup from I AMTRUEI really had a weird journey with hann since the song is different while with senorita and latata I just loved them from the 1st listen .
I hope this songs will peak even higher than hann when they'll start promoting![]()
Ok, now that I’ve listened to the song like 10 more times...it’s a bop! I like it better than Latata tbh.
Yuqi yoo hoho part really put a dent on my brain lolI watched the mv at 4:03 am, i was almost asleep but somehow i managed to stay and then by the 5:00 am i was streaming (Official/1thek) like a mad man jajaja the Rap part caught me of guard but then i realise ithave sense at the very end. Is a good song overall... but no actual lines for Shuhua and the no chorus at the end![]()
jajaja i like that they are trying different structures for songs, sometimes with "weird" sounds as well, but man, that chorus deserved another repeat at the endYuqi yoo hoho part really put a dent on my brain lol
And my wallet too lmao
I loved it at first listen! It’s 100000x a bop. The only thing disappointing is the ending. It needed a last big chorus or something. They all look gorgeous in the video.
Honestly, I think it has became my favorite title and video from them. I liked Latata but never really cared for Hann.
Bop certified then if king of the music polls said so 😁😁😁I really loved Senorita! I would probably go so far as to call it my favorite title track by them.