News (G)I-dle Soojin to go on hiatus following bullying allegations, IDLE to continue as 5 for the time being (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this does seem like the best option for now
 
Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I think DSP trying to sue will backfire majorly and will not be a good look for them and April. As far as Naeun, I don't really know what to say, I mean they already removed her from all of her endorsements. Things are just not looking good rn. Can somebody explain what somin has to do with this whole thing plz
The whole group was accused of bullying the member. Somin use to be a trainee for the predebut team and most crucially was the leader of April before being switched to KARD. Essentially if the bullying is true she at the very least was a complicit bystander or at the worst a leader who took part in it.
 
Last edited:
Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I’ve loved (G)I-DLE since predebut and I don’t think idols should be kicked out of their group for mostly isolated incidents of bullying in middle school. However I support this for multiple reasons, mainly because I can’t lie Soojin’s case seems credible. Being the most optimistic it was a friendship break up where Soojin reacted the most aggressively.


*At this rate Soojin simply needs meet up with the alleged victims and apologize. And then apologize publicly. Clearly whatever went down hurt them deeply for years more then it did her.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread