Video Game Caterers x JYP (with Twice, Itzy, Nmixx, Nixiu, SKZ and more) - Episode 1 (4 parts in total) (1 Viewer)

Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,239
Reactions Received
4,097
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
58,237
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
it's not all - there is an episode 2 I think
How many total episodes are there? Because episode 1 all combined is like the length of an actual movie lol
And when it comes to Nmixx I cannot half arse it and just listen and occasionally look at the screen as I do with my other YT subs
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,320
Reactions Received
55,069
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
283,890
How many total episodes are there? Because episode 1 all combined is like the length of an actual movie lol
And when it comes to Nmixx I cannot half arse it and just listen and occasionally look at the screen as I do with my other YT subs
if you've watched any of hte other Game Caterers Shows like for YGE, SME, SSE, Hybe etc etc there is usually an episode 2 with maybe another 4 episodes???
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and Somnia
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,239
Reactions Received
4,097
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
58,237
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
if you've watched any of hte other Game Caterers Shows like for YGE, SME, SSE, Hybe etc etc there is usually an episode 2 with maybe another 4 episodes???
No I haven't, I just got excited when I heard about JYPe doing it because I pretty much like all artists over there.
You mean episode 2 will be split into 4 seperate parts like episode 1 has been?
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Moguri and Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,320
Reactions Received
55,069
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
283,890
No I haven't, I just got excited when I heard about JYPe doing it because I pretty much like all artists over there.
You mean episode 2 will be split into 4 seperate parts like episode 1 has been?
maybe??? likely???

don't worry my friend if you are in any one of the taglists above I'm sure I'll tag you when it's out
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri and Somnia
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,320
Reactions Received
55,069
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
283,890
oh my! will it be from the same day or is it seperate, so potentially with other artists? I noticed they had to limit the contestants from each group to 4
did you watch any of the other game caterers my friend - like the ones from SSE? YGE? SME? hybe? there is usually more than one episode (and when I say episode I mean they break the episode down into parts like this jype one has episodes 1-1, 1-2, 1-3,1-4)

I think the limit to just four members is so that it doesn't get too overpopulated??? (not sure if it's teh right word) since you get another 5 from twice and anotehr 5 from niziu etc etc like for the SME one they limited it to one from every group???
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,000
Reactions Received
98,746
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,289
Ship
Wreck
did you watch any of the other game caterers my friend - like the ones from SSE? YGE? SME? hybe? there is usually more than one episode (and when I say episode I mean they break the episode down into parts like this jype one has episodes 1-1, 1-2, 1-3,1-4)

I think the limit to just four members is so that it doesn't get too overpopulated??? (not sure if it's teh right word) since you get another 5 from twice and anotehr 5 from niziu etc etc like for the SME one they limited it to one from every group???
Lets see!

Yeah it maeks sense, 40 is alerady a very huge amount! only one per group would have been dissaptoing though, I'm glad it's at least 4!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread