- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 74,348
- Reactions Received
- 76,683
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 189,130
- Ship
- Wreck
So while I was planning to just post the winners from Gaon, what was brought to my attention while it was going on is that while the streams were pretty normal there was a noticeable difference in downloads from last year so here are 2018s winners downloads at that time.
Love Scenario - 2,877,412
Only Then - 2,239,009
Flower Road - 1,833,159
What Is Love? - 1,590,734
Travel - 2,152,527
Ddu-du Ddu-du - 2,141,629
Dance The Night Away - 1,573,178
Power Up - 1,201,030
There Has Never Been A Day I Haven't Loved You - 1,068,913
Bbibbi - 1,192,545
Solo - 755,037
Now here are 2019s winners downloads
After You've Gone - 1,688,036
Twit - 1,289,910
Four Seasons - 1,517,882
Bom - 1,330,764
Unspoken Words - 898,768
Drunk On Love - 923,079
Thank You For Goodbye - 727,451
Lalalay - 305,077
How Can I Love The Heartbreak, You're The One I Love - 605,254
Fame - 196,323
Love Poem - 321,445
They match each month from January to November since December is given out weirdly and a lot of these results are halved in downloads or even more in some cases so reaching 2M could be just a little bit tricky now.
Love Scenario - 2,877,412
Only Then - 2,239,009
Flower Road - 1,833,159
What Is Love? - 1,590,734
Travel - 2,152,527
Ddu-du Ddu-du - 2,141,629
Dance The Night Away - 1,573,178
Power Up - 1,201,030
There Has Never Been A Day I Haven't Loved You - 1,068,913
Bbibbi - 1,192,545
Solo - 755,037
Now here are 2019s winners downloads
After You've Gone - 1,688,036
Twit - 1,289,910
Four Seasons - 1,517,882
Bom - 1,330,764
Unspoken Words - 898,768
Drunk On Love - 923,079
Thank You For Goodbye - 727,451
Lalalay - 305,077
How Can I Love The Heartbreak, You're The One I Love - 605,254
Fame - 196,323
Love Poem - 321,445
They match each month from January to November since December is given out weirdly and a lot of these results are halved in downloads or even more in some cases so reaching 2M could be just a little bit tricky now.