- Joined
- 12 September 2018
- Messages
- 66,873
- Reactions Received
- 97,852
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134,940
- Fandom
- Number One
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
A bunch of weapons that I won’t usewhat did you get?![]()
A bunch of weapons that I won’t usewhat did you get?![]()
nooooo he's my favorite characterBtw I thought Childe was cool and all until I found that he's kind of a dick![]()
Well okay, he is pretty cool ngl. But he also tried whooping my ass in the boss fightnooooo he's my favorite character![]()
I always look up guides, like I literally google for example "genshin impact jean build" the first website you see which is game8co is a site I use for information on how to build my characters. It depends on what your role is that you want your character to do tho. And some like Barbara don't do a ton of damage she is meant to switch out and heal then switch back to your damaging members. Some characters also depend on Attack or HP for them to be useful. Like I know with Barbara if you give her high HP she will heal more because one of her skills scales with her HP so it becomes better that way.Does anyone else get confused on how to pick the right artifacts for your characters? Because I get confused asf![]()
was going to say i agree then i realised that i stan la signoraBtw I thought Childe was cool and all until I found that he's kind of a dick![]()
La signora is so hot I can'twas going to say i agree then i realised that i stan la signora![]()
I’m gonna have to start doing that. My characters damage sucks and I’d like to fix thatI always look up guides, like I literally google for example "genshin impact jean build" the first website you see which is game8co is a site I use for information on how to build my characters. It depends on what your role is that you want your character to do tho. And some like Barbara don't do a ton of damage she is meant to switch out and heal then switch back to your damaging members. Some characters also depend on Attack or HP for them to be useful. Like I know with Barbara if you give her high HP she will heal more because one of her skills scales with her HP so it becomes better that way.
my damage sucks too but i don't pay much attention to the numbers. if the enemies are dead, they're deadI’m gonna have to start doing that. My characters damage sucks and I’d like to fix that![]()
She's such a pretty character I swearMy Ayaka carries me a lot when I am having a hard time, and when the enemy is wet and she uses her cryo =
![]()
Yeah, I seem to have a thing for the ice users in this game something about them draws me in. Ayaka her clothes are beautiful too if you look at them closely they appear to look like snow with glitters and also you hear bells when she walks it is so cute.She's such a pretty character I swear![]()
she's an archon so she will sure have a rerun like zhongli and venti. as a raiden haver i'm telling you be happy you don't need to fight the electro oceanidI'll forever be salty towards Raiden Shogun for not showing up when I make wishes![]()
I didn't get her too on both my laptop and ps4 I lost the 50/50 and got Qiqi on my laptop and Jean on my ps4.I'll forever be salty towards Raiden Shogun for not showing up when I make wishes![]()
I wanted to get a few gifs of Ei as signature too, but there were a lot of flashes since she is the lightning archon after all so I rather didn't use it incase people are sensitive to flashes lol
Well goodluck you'll need it with the randomness pulling for characters.wish me luck pulling for kokomi plsi know she's not the best damage-wise but honestly i couldn't care less about things like that i want her on my team so bad. especially since the only hydro character i have is barbara lmao