✧ Genshin Impact Thread ✧ (39 Viewers)

Joined
1 May 2022
Messages
9,566
Reactions Received
11,209
Location
Planet Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,969
Fandom
Ujung
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her


It seems that is confirmed that Paimon and Keqing’s English VAs are going to be replaced for good.

According to some sources, Paimon’s VA hasn’t been recording lines since Version 5.5, which coincided with Kinich VA replacement and the bullying scandal.





Good news that Aether and Lumine’s VAs are returning to voice their characters (most likely the earliest would be Version 5.8).





@Travelers
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck


It seems that is confirmed that Paimon and Keqing’s English VAs are going to be replaced for good.

According to some sources, Paimon’s VA hasn’t been recording lines since Version 5.5, which coincided with Kinich VA replacement and the bullying scandal.





Good news that Aether and Lumine’s VAs are returning to voice their characters (most likely the earliest would be Version 5.8).





@Travelers
I'm so glad that Paimon and Keqing's VA's are getting replaced. The way they have acted online, especially by bullying Kinch's new VA, was the last straw for me. Can't wait for their new voices.
Glad Aether and Lumine's VA's are coming back too though :sanapray:
 
Joined
1 May 2022
Messages
9,566
Reactions Received
11,209
Location
Planet Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,969
Fandom
Ujung
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm so glad that Paimon and Keqing's VA's are getting replaced. The way they have acted online, especially by bullying Kinch's new VA, was the last straw for me. Can't wait for their new voices.
Glad Aether and Lumine's VA's are coming back too though :sanapray:
Yeah and I was not surprised they got replaced. I also think Candace’s VA is going be replaced very soon since I heard she quit too and was involved with bullying Kinich’s new VA.

Same and I am guessing they are coming back until at least 5.8 (or 6.0) since they have to record the lines they have missed including the 5.7 update.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Supposedly Mualani and Citlali are supposed to have a rerun in 5.8, which sucks because I really want both of them :crycry:
So I guess I'll have to make a choice between the two and just save up for the other character later
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
no ew i liked old paimon
this paimon sounds like an old fucking woman
I'd rather have a new voice for Paimon than listen to the voice of the old Paimon, whose voice actor is a complete trash bag
 
  • Like
Reactions: IGURO

IGURO

🐍 Serpent Breathing Iguro 🐍
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,709
Reactions Received
5,733
Location
💚
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,820
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
I'd rather have a new voice for Paimon than listen to the voice of the old Paimon, whose voice actor is a complete trash bag
i mean wtv i kinda ignore it now :catsip:
agreed after hearing what she did abt jacob-- :catslap: bye corina
 

IGURO

🐍 Serpent Breathing Iguro 🐍
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,709
Reactions Received
5,733
Location
💚
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,820
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
At 50 pity not guaranteed. saving for citlali rn
imma try to get skirk, if not, then i have a fair chance at mavuika (but my escoffier would be a waste ;-;)
then i'll get citlali cuz mavuika ass without her rlly
 
  • Love
Reactions: Itto
Joined
8 October 2021
Messages
2,636
Reactions Received
3,412
Location
Inazuma, Teyvat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,402
Fandom
Genshin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She
Better snag yourself a Xilonen when she reruns for that Mavuika too if you do get her instead of skirk
imma try to get skirk, if not, then i have a fair chance at mavuika (but my escoffier would be a waste ;-;)
then i'll get citlali cuz mavuika ass without her rlly
i will definitely get skirk and Esco on their reruns bc I have furina and yelan. and with both of them I’d have a full team for skirk
 
  • Like
Reactions: IGURO

IGURO

🐍 Serpent Breathing Iguro 🐍
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,709
Reactions Received
5,733
Location
💚
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,820
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
Better snag yourself a Xilonen when she reruns for that Mavuika too if you do get her instead of skirk

i will definitely get skirk and Esco on their reruns bc I have furina and yelan. and with both of them I’d have a full team for skirk
i have yelan too and then dahlia could work
also maybe citlali? does she buff cryo? and i have esco
 
  • Like
Reactions: Itto
Joined
8 October 2021
Messages
2,636
Reactions Received
3,412
Location
Inazuma, Teyvat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,402
Fandom
Genshin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She
She buffs hydro and pyro but I have seen some people use her in skirk showcases. I wouldn’t recommend it though. skirk best team is Esco, furina, and yelan/shenhe
i have yelan too and then dahlia could work
also maybe citlali? does she buff cryo? and i have esco
skirk is basically useless without Esco lmao but since you have her you don’t have to worry, And I’m sure since you don’t have furina rn, you could use dahlia in her place for now
that is if you do get skirk
 
  • Like
Reactions: IGURO

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread