✧ Genshin Impact Thread ✧ (47 Viewers)

Joined
8 October 2021
Messages
2,636
Reactions Received
3,412
Location
Inazuma, Teyvat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,402
Fandom
Genshin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She
Also theater isn’t hard. you just gotta know how to play it. There are special cards that you can level up and make you deal more damage with reactions and stuff. it makes it a lot easier. you mainly just have to have enough characters built.
Take the time to build supports and stuff if you haven’t already. you can use this guide if you need help. it really helped me. floor 11 is easy for me, except this time I wasn’t able to do it all the way because I have no good cryo characters,

if you don’t have many supports, I recommend taking a break from pulling dps characters or faves,, and pulling supports or characters that’ll be good for your account like Xilonen, kazuha, citlali, nahida even. Also just building the good 4 star supports can help in end game modes. For theater, you can put a crappy build on a character and still complete it just fine. but if you do already have those characters, then great. building supports for teams helps a lot in abyss. for Abyss, you can do it just fine with even just 4 star characters, you just gotta know how to build the, and what rotations and teams to use. I’ve been getting a lot of help from my whale friends who know more about that kind of stuff. And I love giving advice to others who also need it. Definitely pull escoffier when she reruns for your skirk, if you haven’t already.
 
  • Like
Reactions: IGURO and Somnia
Joined
8 October 2021
Messages
2,636
Reactions Received
3,412
Location
Inazuma, Teyvat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,402
Fandom
Genshin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She
I recommend using the worst characters first, and saving your best characters for last or when you need to fight the bosses
Also theater isn’t hard. you just gotta know how to play it. There are special cards that you can level up and make you deal more damage with reactions and stuff. it makes it a lot easier. you mainly just have to have enough characters built.
 
  • Like
Reactions: IGURO and Somnia
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,266
Reactions Received
4,128
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
60,982
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
Also theater isn’t hard. you just gotta know how to play it. There are special cards that you can level up and make you deal more damage with reactions and stuff. it makes it a lot easier. you mainly just have to have enough characters built.
To me it was hard because if I go for the upgrade buffs I will end up with an incomplete team, but I noticed if you first pull all available characters and then in the end get the buff attacks it works out better. I never liked this during other events too, where you get crippled with only using characters twice and then they are out till you are finished. You basically are sacrificing characters and try and keeping good ones for the main boss of the floor.

I did manage to plow through the whole floor 11 in abyss now but I am not gonna do 12 lol. The game almost bugged out too, 1 minute ticked by and the last enemy didn't want to appear luckily I still made it. I owe a lot to Skirk her insane damage dealing and I did managed to make her e5 so next rerun I'll try get her to e6 where she belongs.

Tbh I have never really bothered too much with 4 star characters unless I like them. Some I did build up because of the buffs they can give.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Gonna try my best to get Mualani. Hoping I can win the 50/50 this time. It's been so long since I have

 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Finally got this name card after 3 years. Yes, it really did take this long..

It looks good though :sanapray:

Screenshot (448).png


Screenshot (447).png
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Here's a leak for Aino if you want to see it. We finally have a hydro claymore user :ankha:

 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Here are some leaks for Flins and Lauma too


 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I'm trying to stay strong for Mualani, but Ineffa is so tempting. I love her playstyle and thank she'd go well with some of my other characters.
But I'm afraid that if I pull her that I'll end up regretting not pulling for Mualani :ono:
 

IGURO

🐍 Serpent Breathing Iguro 🐍
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,709
Reactions Received
5,732
Location
💚
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,820
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
I'm trying to stay strong for Mualani, but Ineffa is so tempting. I love her playstyle and thank she'd go well with some of my other characters.
But I'm afraid that if I pull her that I'll end up regretting not pulling for Mualani :ono:
it's not worth it, just stay strong for her like actually Ineffa is gonna rerun :jisoosmh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread