Get fit series: Part 1 (3 Viewers)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Ok so in the morning I posted a thread asking for opinions if people would be interested in a series about fitness and nutrition to lose weight, get fit etc. I also promised that the first part will include something about chocolate.

Before starting, I must say that I'm not a dietitian or something, but I learn a lot in the last year for myself.

1. When losing weight, the calories' number is very important. 1kg of fat = around 3500 calories. So basically to lose weight, we reduce the number of calories by 200-300 calories (that's recommended for a healthy method, not more). To bulk and gain muscle when exercising with heavyweights, we eat in surplus with 200-300 calories. Eating too little, like 500-1000 calories a day is bad because the body will get in the starving mode and will store the little you give the body.

2. Losing weight too fast is not healthy. Don't be disappointed if you lose 1kg in a week or two. That's healthy.

3. The number of calories needed depends on age, weight, height, and daily activity. BMR is the number of calories the body needs at rest and you can calculate it online to get an idea. I used more calculators to estimate mine. Don't starve yourself with 1200 calories or something, that's what a baby needs.

4. Eating after a certain hour won't make you fat. There are people thinking that eating dinner after 6 is bad. No, it's not. Before or after 6, calories are the same. The thing is, it's better to not eat something difficult to digest (like proteins) right before bed because your body will be busy instead of sleeping. Also, eating carbs before sleep will make falling asleep more difficult because carbs are basically energy.

5. Do you want chocolate? Get yourself a square when you crave it. The excess is bad. Eating in moderation is fine. I usually go by the 80/20 rule, which means that 80% of my food is healthy and in 20% I indulge some sweets or snacks or something else I would like.

6. Don't try to look like an Instagram model. Love yourself and be healthy! I eat healthily and exercise because it improves my physical and mental health :sanapray:

I'm sorry if this is messy or unclear, I have a lot of things I would like to mention. Maybe in the next part, I can explain a bit about proteins, carbs, and fats? Or about fitness? Please let me know if you have any questions :sanapray:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Wingfrost

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Tag me in future threads I've been on a slow weight loss journey and have lost over 30 pounds over a stretch of years. I'm still on my journey so I'd like to be kept on this please!
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Tag me in future threads I've been on a slow weight loss journey and have lost over 30 pounds over a stretch of years. I'm still on my journey so I'd like to be kept on this please!
sure, I will :sanapray: I'm happy to help
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I wanna be tagged too! I have the issue of losing too much weight lmao so I wanna see what a healthy diet would be :')
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I wanna be tagged too! I have the issue of losing too much weight lmao so I wanna see what a healthy diet would be :')
great, I will :maheart: I will try to explain more about calories and macros soon. I've talked a bit about calories and BMR in this thread tho. I think strict diets are bad because yeah, people lose weight very quickly, but also gain it back when eating normally :nekosweat:
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Panda

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
compa really gonna have to tag the whole forum soon :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: bulletproof

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
also I love how informative this thread is
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
compa really gonna have to tag the whole forum soon :haylul:
well I don't mind tagging many people if the info I share can be useful :maheart: I learned enough info about the topic, so I really don't mind sharing
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
well I don't mind tagging many people if the info I share can be useful :maheart: I learned enough info about the topic, so I really don't mind sharing
that’s why you are the best :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
not when it‘s about you :maheart:
what do you think I should focus on next? Calories and macros? :sanapray: and 3rd series to focus on exercising, cardio and targeting muscles :pepelook:
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
what do you think I should focus on next? Calories and macros? :sanapray: and 3rd series to focus on exercising, cardio and targeting muscles :pepelook:
mhhh that actually would be a good plan :sakUwu:
 
  • Love
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
just lose more calories than you gain per day and you will gradually lose the weight
or is this false? im not sure anymore :ilovebread:
oof sorry, I somehow missed this notif :nekosweat: Yeah, basically, if I eat let's say 1700 calories and burn 2000, I lose weight. It might be fat, it might be muscle mass. Exercising can help with this and grow muscles while losing fat
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread