- Joined
- 24 September 2018
- Messages
- 8,755
- Reactions Received
- 24,302
- Location
- Somewhere Near Bamboo
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 12
- Fandom
- Starlight
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
- Wreck
Favorite English intro line by Ravi?
oh my god. I love them all. it's either between Bomb or Super Hero lmao
If you want read those two without smiling or grinning, you're honestly beyond me lmao
oh my god. I love them all. it's either between Bomb or Super Hero lmao
It's been a while
But I'm back right now (??? he says something afterwards I don't understand at all lmao)
Shout out to my passion, my sweat, and my swag
yeah RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAVIIIIIII
But I'm back right now (??? he says something afterwards I don't understand at all lmao)
Shout out to my passion, my sweat, and my swag
yeah RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAVIIIIIII
Yeah! I wanna win this race~
VIXX! Haha!
Value in excelsis, aooww!
Brand new boys in the building!
Yes sir! Show we gonna make it rookie's time! Race is exciting!
VIXX! Haha!
Value in excelsis, aooww!
Brand new boys in the building!
Yes sir! Show we gonna make it rookie's time! Race is exciting!
If you want read those two without smiling or grinning, you're honestly beyond me lmao