Gfriend, Everglow, Loona and iKon album rankings (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,393
Reactions Received
76,685
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,385
Ship
Wreck
Gfriend - Labyrinth
1. Labyrinth
2. Here We Are
3. Dreamcatcher
4. Eclipse
5. Crossroads
6. From Me

Everglow - Reminiscence
1. No Lie
2. Salute
3. Dun Dun
4. Player

LOOΠΔ - #
1. Number 1
2. 365
3. Ding Ding Dong
4. So What
5. Oh (Yes I Am)
6. #

iKon - I Decide
1. All The World
2. Dive
3. Holding On
4. Flower
5. Ah Yeah​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Dive best song released as a title :sanapray:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Crossroads is a really good song!
I can’t do a ranking myself for now but I agree for Salute and Labyrinth 👍🏼
Didn’t have time to listen a lot to Everglow and Gfriend ... As I am obsessed with NEO JAPONISM nowadays 👀
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Gfriend :
Here we are
Crossroads
Eclipse
Labyrinth
Dreamcatcher
From me

I don’t exactly get the hype about Labyrinth. I usually love these type of songs but I think that I get the idea behind it but don’t like that much the final result.

Everglow
Player
Dun Dun
Salute
No lie


Loona
Ding Ding Dong
Oh ( Yes I am)
Number one
365
So what
#

I don’t know about IKON, I haven’t listened to the album.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread