- Joined
- 8 November 2018
- Messages
- 19,193
- Reactions Received
- 60,789
- Location
- Tokki Topia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,207
- Fandom
- Toxic
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Drama Kween
- Ship
Never understood why these are released in the middle of the monthIt's been a month already??![]()
That's incredibly sad considering some others on this listWow Momoland and GWSN doing well.
DIA not even in the top 50...and they've been promoting the whole month![]()
The only P.O.P I know is this one and there hasn't been anything from them in forever. I don't know how they are on this list if its themWho tf is Pop and why are they above CB
And Girls Alert...![]()
That's a really good songThe only P.O.P I know is this one and there hasn't been anything from them in forever. I don't know how they are on this list if its them
Oh yeah they have good music and the members are talented but they went MIA basicallyThat's a really good song