- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 11,564
- Reactions Received
- 42,959
- Location
- Brasil
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18,971
- Fandom
- Chahee Lovers
- Gender
- Male
Or even about seeing someone going through a similar darkness as you. Either or.You should try something metaphorically dark.
Such as world problems.
EX:
World Hunger - A king's kingdom falling into ruins.
Something that is about the problem, but in a metaphorical sense.
it‘s fromis_9‘s Gyuri aka. puppy and my wifeWho is gyuri. I need some details about them and yourself, to get a blueprint on what to fill as content.
So just tell me a bit about yourself and gyuri pls?
Nevermind I googled lol
I will write it up soon.
The Girl Who Could (The Making of a romance)
Why not I said to myself?
Why not have some fun with the same?
And get better acquainted all the same?
Love is on the cards
Cards are on the low
I like what’s below
And I like what’s above
The seamlessness is mermerising
Body like a goddess
Face like a million suns
So vibrant so feisty so in love
I separate my clothing from the flesh
And do the deed unopposed
Love is on the cards
I just lost mine
And so did she
It was a night to remember
And I was a night to remember
The sexual tension was real
The lusting was tormenting, but beautiful
I surprised myself and she was full of surprises
Maybe it’s time for round 2
As I wake up in a heap
With nothing on but a smile
Goofy yet fulfilled
enjoy!
Ah I knew it was a girl but I didn't know what group.it‘s fromis_9‘s Gyuri aka. puppy and my wife
You should try something metaphorically dark.
Such as world problems.
EX:
World Hunger - A king's kingdom falling into ruins.
Something that is about the problem, but in a metaphorical sense.
The Stomach and The Cancer (Just the Tip)You could do one on like hiding, if you wanted, like hiding behind something fake or hiding something from someone and how it tears them apart inside.
Also, Is that Atticus as in Atticus from To Kill A Mocking Bird???
Amazing as always, dear friend.The Stomach and The Cancer (Just the Tip)
A lesson learned
A lesson followed
I am wise beyond my years
My peers are the reason I exist
In an upside down kingdom
I am merely a servant
Merely a diversion
For bigger problems
Such as one of the stomach
And another of cell structure
I live in a rapture all by my lonesome
Wholesome is the cure
For disease at its origins
Remove the root
And the rest topples
CorruptIon is the seed
Of all evil, of all rebirth
I am worth my weight in gold
When time grows old
And I age as the sage within it
The Corset Thief and I (Intermission)Jimin wearing a corset![]()
yes, now for jimin to do an impromptu dance numberThe Corset Thief and I (Intermission)
My figure is divine, has it has been all along
it speaks volumes to the masses
they thought I was kidding when I said I wore a corset
to improve my figure and my mood
clued to the television is a reminder
of what I was before
and how I am this very moment
It hurts, it rubs, it itches
but all that bitchin' is pointless
when the results speak for themselves
a thief of the night
at bright I wear my secret proud
not too loud now
silent as a ghost
for no one knows of my corset ways
and the price I pay for my body
Your wish will be granted <3Write me a tragic love story.
I will see what I can come up with. :) and thanks for the love and feedback bookworm :)You should write one about two friends sneaking into a creepy moonlit carnival because they suspect there might be something... haunting it. Also, all of your poems are awesome <3
I sent it in the midst of that sentence, unless you want me write you two O.oAlways happy to help! And I look forward to it![]()
Thank you kindly :) You honor me <3Oops, forgot to check you editing your comment XD
LOVE IT. Well, I already said that on Discord, but... it's great![]()
I need to frame this in my room.Your wish will be granted <3
Theatre of Tragedy (What's Lost is Lost Forever)
Once it all dissolves
my love goes wanting
my hatred soars
love is cancer and It has infested my entire being
rotting on the inside
melting like ice-cream dreams
tonight I will take into account
what has amounted in all my days
haze blocks my vision
vengeance is on my mind
oh girl I knew that
I knew you fall for me
I knew you would die for me
texting her number to all my friends
making amends with demons
the seamen travels furthest when alone
air ducts are crushing underneath
it sucks in everything like a vacuum
oh girl I knew that
I knew you would fall for me
I knew you would die for me
on the inside and out
suicidal love story
not a happy ending
but a tragic loss
in the theatre of disillusion
in a dramatisation of storms
I let loose the thunder
and harvest her soul
without a care in the world
daring to be myself in this world
or to be forever a servant
to the cancer which is love
@kinnie Hope you likey <3
Glad you like <3I need to frame this in my room.
It's just so beautiful.
![]()