Give me something to write about pls and thank you (3 Viewers)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
You should try something metaphorically dark.
Such as world problems.

EX:
World Hunger - A king's kingdom falling into ruins.

Something that is about the problem, but in a metaphorical sense.
Or even about seeing someone going through a similar darkness as you. Either or.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Who is gyuri. I need some details about them and yourself, to get a blueprint on what to fill as content.
So just tell me a bit about yourself and gyuri pls?

Nevermind I googled lol

I will write it up soon.

The Girl Who Could (The Making of a romance)
Why not I said to myself?
Why not have some fun with the same?
And get better acquainted all the same?
Love is on the cards
Cards are on the low
I like what’s below
And I like what’s above
The seamlessness is mermerising
Body like a goddess
Face like a million suns
So vibrant so feisty so in love
I separate my clothing from the flesh
And do the deed unopposed
Love is on the cards
I just lost mine
And so did she
It was a night to remember
And I was a night to remember
The sexual tension was real
The lusting was tormenting, but beautiful
I surprised myself and she was full of surprises
Maybe it’s time for round 2
As I wake up in a heap
With nothing on but a smile
Goofy yet fulfilled

enjoy!
it‘s fromis_9‘s Gyuri aka. puppy and my wife
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
it‘s fromis_9‘s Gyuri aka. puppy and my wife
Ah I knew it was a girl but I didn't know what group.
so glad I was right about something lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1 and yeji

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I will do that. Give me some time to think of a draft and I will get back to you

And yes it is
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1 and yeji

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
You should try something metaphorically dark.
Such as world problems.

EX:
World Hunger - A king's kingdom falling into ruins.

Something that is about the problem, but in a metaphorical sense.
You could do one on like hiding, if you wanted, like hiding behind something fake or hiding something from someone and how it tears them apart inside.


Also, Is that Atticus as in Atticus from To Kill A Mocking Bird???
The Stomach and The Cancer (Just the Tip)
A lesson learned
A lesson followed
I am wise beyond my years
My peers are the reason I exist
In an upside down kingdom
I am merely a servant
Merely a diversion
For bigger problems
Such as one of the stomach
And another of cell structure
I live in a rapture all by my lonesome
Wholesome is the cure
For disease at its origins
Remove the root
And the rest topples
CorruptIon is the seed
Of all evil, of all rebirth
I am worth my weight in gold
When time grows old
And I age as the sage within it
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
The Stomach and The Cancer (Just the Tip)
A lesson learned
A lesson followed
I am wise beyond my years
My peers are the reason I exist
In an upside down kingdom
I am merely a servant
Merely a diversion
For bigger problems
Such as one of the stomach
And another of cell structure
I live in a rapture all by my lonesome
Wholesome is the cure
For disease at its origins
Remove the root
And the rest topples
CorruptIon is the seed
Of all evil, of all rebirth
I am worth my weight in gold
When time grows old
And I age as the sage within it
Amazing as always, dear friend.
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1 and yeji
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Jimin wearing a corset :irenecrazy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1 and yeji

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Jimin wearing a corset :irenecrazy:
The Corset Thief and I (Intermission)
My figure is divine, has it has been all along
it speaks volumes to the masses
they thought I was kidding when I said I wore a corset
to improve my figure and my mood
clued to the television is a reminder
of what I was before
and how I am this very moment
It hurts, it rubs, it itches
but all that bitchin' is pointless
when the results speak for themselves
a thief of the night
at bright I wear my secret proud
not too loud now
silent as a ghost
for no one knows of my corset ways
and the price I pay for my body
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
The Corset Thief and I (Intermission)
My figure is divine, has it has been all along
it speaks volumes to the masses
they thought I was kidding when I said I wore a corset
to improve my figure and my mood
clued to the television is a reminder
of what I was before
and how I am this very moment
It hurts, it rubs, it itches
but all that bitchin' is pointless
when the results speak for themselves
a thief of the night
at bright I wear my secret proud
not too loud now
silent as a ghost
for no one knows of my corset ways
and the price I pay for my body
yes, now for jimin to do an impromptu dance number
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1 and yeji

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Sometimes your Eyes don't See (The Powers that be)
Commentary of the high heavens
Seven eleven and 9 to 5
I am still alive, still breathing, still kicking
worship me as your own
never alone or forgotten
my fans I thank for that
to my fans I bring the snap
of my fingers, of my magic
my face is like magic
or is it an illusion
that you worship me
deep in your veins like a drug
I am a drug to your desires
syringes make sure of that
pasta disaster on the rise
my hair is like snakes
but my kindness is on the uptake
traveled the world and seen the deepest oceans
and brightest stars
always stay how you are
and get your clap on
until that booty bounce no longer
be true to you and no one else
I got a white flag from the haters
never a debater
always an instigator of chill
the pills keep me alive
and that high lets me touch the sky
always an instigator of chill


@Baechu
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Write me a tragic love story.
Your wish will be granted <3

Theatre of Tragedy (What's Lost is Lost Forever)
Once it all dissolves
my love goes wanting
my hatred soars
love is cancer and It has infested my entire being
rotting on the inside
melting like ice-cream dreams
tonight I will take into account
what has amounted in all my days
haze blocks my vision
vengeance is on my mind
oh girl I knew that
I knew you fall for me
I knew you would die for me
texting her number to all my friends
making amends with demons
the seamen travels furthest when alone
air ducts are crushing underneath
it sucks in everything like a vacuum
oh girl I knew that
I knew you would fall for me
I knew you would die for me
on the inside and out
suicidal love story
not a happy ending
but a tragic loss
in the theatre of disillusion
in a dramatisation of storms
I let loose the thunder
and harvest her soul
without a care in the world
daring to be myself in this world
or to be forever a servant
to the cancer which is love

@kinnie Hope you likey <3
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
You should write one about two friends sneaking into a creepy moonlit carnival because they suspect there might be something... haunting it. Also, all of your poems are awesome <3
I will see what I can come up with. :) and thanks for the love and feedback bookworm :)

The Carnivals Shame (A Winking Moonlight Night)
I can't afford to go
the carnival is in town and I want to visit
its wares and friendly hospitality
its clowns I adore, ringmaster and bearded lady
I like all the circus folk equally
but one night it all changed forever
I almost lost my head (literally)
and all my friends are now dead
souls trapped at the circus
it all begun that October 31st
Halloween some call it
I call it hell on earth
that day we say the unthinkable
the unimaginable and the insane
everyone was a ghoul and they feasted on the living
money and all, flesh and bone too
it was corrupt it was all a sham
but blam, I went in anyways
my suspicions got the better of me and my friends
I wanted to turn back, but they said no, don't be a chicken
but a chicken lives another day
and has another life
but to no avail
they were gutted like fish my companions
in front of my very eyes
I couldn't even cry or sob, I merely fled for the hills
forget paying that bill
they are evil and I was its next victim
but luckily I got away with my life in tact
and my smarts all the go
never will I go back
to that cesspit of a place
even with my friends gone
all I can do is hum a tune
our favourite melody
into the night
into the restlessness which is deceit
it haunts my drams this magic circus
and sometimes I can feel my friends begging me to come to them
in that sick monstrosity of a reclusive place
but then I realise, I was alone for a reason
and would never commit treason on my own instincts
the carnival is in town and I want to visit
but not anymore
but not anymore
I say from bitter words
my eyes restless
as the haunting goes on and on, for an entirety
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: username1

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Always happy to help! And I look forward to it :sj_weary:
I sent it in the midst of that sentence, unless you want me write you two O.o
 
  • Haha
Reactions: username1

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Oops, forgot to check you editing your comment XD



LOVE IT. Well, I already said that on Discord, but... it's great :nekolove:
Thank you kindly :) You honor me <3
 
  • Love
Reactions: username1

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
Your wish will be granted <3

Theatre of Tragedy (What's Lost is Lost Forever)
Once it all dissolves
my love goes wanting
my hatred soars
love is cancer and It has infested my entire being
rotting on the inside
melting like ice-cream dreams
tonight I will take into account
what has amounted in all my days
haze blocks my vision
vengeance is on my mind
oh girl I knew that
I knew you fall for me
I knew you would die for me
texting her number to all my friends
making amends with demons
the seamen travels furthest when alone
air ducts are crushing underneath
it sucks in everything like a vacuum
oh girl I knew that
I knew you would fall for me
I knew you would die for me
on the inside and out
suicidal love story
not a happy ending
but a tragic loss
in the theatre of disillusion
in a dramatisation of storms
I let loose the thunder
and harvest her soul
without a care in the world
daring to be myself in this world
or to be forever a servant
to the cancer which is love

@kinnie Hope you likey <3
I need to frame this in my room.
It's just so beautiful.
:sadcat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread