- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 1,356
- Reactions Received
- 5,025
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
According to this Naver article, IZ*ONE and X1 were both excluded from the 40% expert panel, despite being nominated not long ago. All of it was revealed only after the first day of GDA had already ended. Their excuse was that they can't judge a group that was not properly formed and because the producers of PD101 have an on-going court case.
In conclusion, they were never going to give X1 an award since the beginning and IZ*ONE won't get a bonsang regardless of their sales (although I don't see why bonsang would need judging, it should be 100% based on sales and that's probably a mishap on their side).
Why even nominate them then? There needs to be some kind of transparency with these shows instead of leading fans on who hype up this show.
It's just ironic how they rigged the awards in the same way PD101 was rigged when they could have made a fair statement before-hand and tell why they're excluded.
I mean I try to understand their reasoning but it's shitty to keep something like this to themselves and make fans hope for an award only to be let down in the end.
In conclusion, they were never going to give X1 an award since the beginning and IZ*ONE won't get a bonsang regardless of their sales (although I don't see why bonsang would need judging, it should be 100% based on sales and that's probably a mishap on their side).
Why even nominate them then? There needs to be some kind of transparency with these shows instead of leading fans on who hype up this show.
It's just ironic how they rigged the awards in the same way PD101 was rigged when they could have made a fair statement before-hand and tell why they're excluded.
I mean I try to understand their reasoning but it's shitty to keep something like this to themselves and make fans hope for an award only to be let down in the end.