- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,178
- Reactions Received
- 14,722
- Location
- twice and loona's heart
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
THANKS @Riasama! GFRIEND COMEBACK WHEN AAAAA@Riasama
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIR![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
@StarWarsBitch@StarWarsBitch
Happy Birthday Tir! I hope you have an amazing day filled love, joy and fooood! Thank you for keeping the GFriend Artist Thread alive <3 I know I haven't been around much so if you weren't there, I'm sure it would be pretty dead by now so bless you! Keep being the amazing buddy you are and have an amazing day and year ahead of you <33
![]()
The eye of GFriend, @Bara@Bara
Happy birthday pal
You're a pride and one of the blessing for kps buddys, You're amazing. I'm very thankful to have you here.
Dont forget to do your best for life and Please keep loving GFriend as your ults as you are now.
Wish you all the best!
![]()
Oi mate, @Mangoey@Mangoey
Turrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Happy Birthday to Sixnine's leader!! We actually haven't interacted all that much yet though you seem really cool and hardworking. I thought it was really admirable of you to help out with rule rewrites despite being sick. I look forward to working with you more on staff and I hope we get to talk more in the future! Anyway, once again, happy birthday and eat lots of cake!
ps. oi mate
![]()
Hi @Vikki! Yeah, it's unfortunate we haven't talked all that much but that can change! You're one of the members on this forum that I look up to the most and I really respect the hell outta you@Vikki
Hi Tir! We haven't talked a whole lot tbh, even though we're on the same team, but when we have talked I've really enjoyed it. You're just the right bit of tasteless and annoying to actually make it a conversation worth having, and I would love to get to know you even better! I hope you have a great birthday, and as a present, we'll even look past the fact you haven't given us the dead body you asked for.![]()
Aww thanks @goyo <33@goyo
Happy Birthday to you Turrr![]()
I hope you will have the best day on this wonderful day and that you are surrounded by the people you care about. Really wish that you feel appreciated and loved. You are one of the people that really deserve the world. I really am glad that we both are part of the buddy hole and staff. It‘s always enjoyable when you are around and I really hope for more amazing memories with you. You may be the Sowon of sixnine but everyone knows sixnine would have been over way sooner without a lovely leader like you. Every stan knows that!
![]()
<3333 @kuroyuri@kuroyuri
to turr
you're a stupid flop but I love you. happy birthday to the dumbest mod ever uwuturrrrr![]()
@Yolks
Hey turrrrrturtittur!
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYY!!!![]()
Your birthday is only one day from Eunha’s birthday wow![]()
![]()
Thank you for being so kind and welcoming to everyone, and you’re amazing at whatever you dotbh you’re adorable![]()
![]()
I really hope to get to know you better because you’re such a wonderful and fun person to be around with![]()
![]()
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TUR ❤ WE ALL LOB YOU
![]()
![]()
@deadstar <333 It's a shame we only got to start talking with one another just recently! Stan SIXNINE@deadstar
Hi Tir (pronounced Turrr of course), I don't know how I haven't talked to you more before! Alas, the members of SIXNINE have finally won me over with their charms and talents and visuals and all that. Okay really, happy birthday to the best Buddy! It's been great to talk to you on KPS and Discord, even though you are a man of few words and many wimwims. I hope to get to know you better, as you are such a fun user and person! But for now stan "Buddy" by Heize as a celebration of our friendship and maybe one day I will intellectualize and stan GFriend (insert vibrating Eunshook emoji). Happy birthday and I hope you eat a very large celebratory birthday dinner! -deadstarz (emphasis on the z)
Thanks @Son Na EunYea, its probably 3 am for him. Annd nobody asked me.
Happy birthday tir! May you have great day ahead of you.![]()
LOL thanks @ReoHAPPY BIRTHDAY TÜR, I gift you a Türstopper. Hope you have a great birthday![]()
![]()
Uuuuu much appreciated @lexusHappy birthday Tur! I hope you have an amazing birthday.![]()
Happy birthday to the second best sixnine oppar.![]()
Thanks so much @cosmicyuno! I really hope you have a great day tooHappy birthday! I hope you have a great day!
![]()
my ub is Gikwang from HighlightTHANKS @Riasama! GFRIEND COMEBACK WHEN AAAAA
You keep being you, Ria
![]()
@StarWarsBitchI'm really glad someone like you is a fellow Buddy! Thanks a ton for the wishes 🙃 You're super fun to chat with and I'm more than happy keeping the GFriend thread alive. It's practically a sanctuary and a second home for me. No need to stress or fret too much about being around, do what you need to do and stop by when you can <3
![]()
The eye of GFriend, @Bara
I consider you more as the pride and blessing of all Buddies anywhere and everywhere! I'll definitely keep supporting them as my ults foreverI'm also really thankful and glad you're here. Hope all is well with you! GFriend forever!
![]()
Oi mate, @Mangoey![]()
Thanks for the wishes <3 You're actually one of the coolest members on the forum so it's sad that we haven't interacted that much yet, we should definitely fix that (so I can get clout)! And I did what anyone would do 🙃 I just wanted to help out in any way I can. Thanks again <3
Quick question, who's your UB so I know for future referenceUntil then, here's a giant wimwim
![]()
Hi @Vikki! Yeah, it's unfortunate we haven't talked all that much but that can change! You're one of the members on this forum that I look up to the most and I really respect the hell outta youKeep doing you! 🙃
T-the dead body is uhh....Yes, please overlook it
And like above with @Mangoey, who's your UB so I know for future referenceUntil then, here's a giant wimwim
![]()
Aww thanks @goyo <33
Much appreciated for the sweet wordsI consider you part of the "coolest users on the forum" club in my books so those words mean a lot
If i'm around, SIXNINE will never die! Anticipate my legendary solo debut and eventual SIXNINE comeback where I'll take the group to new
lowsheights!
Thanks again and since you don't have a UB, I'll leave you with these two gifs!
![]()
![]()
<3333 @kuroyuri
I am indeed a stupid flop and damn proud of it<3 Thanks for the wishes uwu
Blonde Sowon forever!
![]()
@Yolks
@Yolks
(sorry had to cut some out of your quote to fit it under 50 images)![]()
Thank you for the birthday wishes!Indeed it's one day after Eunha's and three days before SinB's
The dream![]()
![]()
Same can be said for you <3You're also one of the kindest and welcoming users by far and I really appreciate that about you
Also, no u![]()
![]()
We should definitely chat more!I LOB YOU ALL![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
@deadstar <333 It's a shame we only got to start talking with one another just recently! Stan SIXNINE
Thanks for the wishes 🙂 I am indeed a man of few words and many wimwims (I admit, I laughed). I'll definitely try to talk more on Discord though (and probably VC too...maybe...). From what I've seen, you're definitely one of the more fun users around so it'd be great to know you even better. I'll definitely have a listen to "Buddy"!![]()
Until then...
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Yay @itzybitzyblink! Thank you so much and sorry for not posting random photos on your profile anymorehappy birthday tir!!!!
thanks for having taste![]()
![]()
![]()
Okay now I should've known that from the shipping forum gamemy ub is Gikwang from Highlight
hope you had a great birthday though! you deserve all the wimwims
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
My ult is giant wimwimsHi @Vikki! Yeah, it's unfortunate we haven't talked all that much but that can change! You're one of the members on this forum that I look up to the most and I really respect the hell outta youKeep doing you! 🙃
T-the dead body is uhh....Yes, please overlook it
And like above with @Mangoey, who's your UB so I know for future referenceUntil then, here's a giant wimwim
Thank you aaaaaaa! Love you all!![]()
Thanks a ton for organizing this
It really has been a long time. You were practically my first KPop friend and I can still remember our first interaction (how I followed you because all the cool kids were doing it...). Your dedication to Irene is just as absolute as my dedication to GFriend so no way are you a flop fan so don't belittle yourself to that extent~ I could also extend the same sentiments back to you. You know when and how to have fun and be serious when needed so I can't understate how appreciative I am of you.
With all that said and done, it's been an amazing ride so far and I really do hope it continues for the foreseeable future.
Cheers buddy!![]()
![]()
@perhapz buddy! The Flover King himself! 10/10 referencing there
Likewise, I'm really glad we became friends! I still remember us spamming the Twice thread as if it was yesterday (or maybe it was yesterday and our sense of time is all messed up). You're also another tasteful user and I wholeheartedly respect your dedication to promoting fromis_9, to the point of getting me to check them out so good job
Again, 10/10 referencing in your comment. You say you're bad at writing this stuff but I say otherwise! Hope we stay friends for a long time! Anticipate Fun Factory on June 4th!
![]()
@Walnutt! The ever elusive @WalnuttYou appear like the ghost of centuries past and vanish like wind. You, also, are an amazing friend and I'm super glad we got to know each other! Whenever you do randomly appear out of thin air, it's always accompanied with fun times so I really do appreciate that about you. I'm also glad to be of some help whenever I randomly post photos of Jisoo. Also, your newfound dedication and love for FIESTAR is inspiring and it's a shame you weren't into KPop when they were around
Still though, on the bright side, you still found them and it's better than not knowing them at all.
Long live the Swedish flag! Here's to the foreseeable future, buddy!
![]()
@Ozymandias mate, where to even begin...
Thanks a lot for all the blessingsEunha double chin spam will never die as long as I'm around
Same goes for my love for Yeoja Chingu
And Retsuo, lmao...who even is Retsuo...![]()
Extending the same sentiments back to you, hope your day will be just as good as mine. It's been a great few months since we've started chatting and I'm happy to call you a friend! Also, your rivalry with maknae @Ireneisbaee never ceases to amuse me so keep at it
And you bet I'm gonna spend a few hundred bucks on KPop stuff, just as soon as GFriend announce their comeback and open preorders. As soon as that happens, my wallet is going to be empty. I already have everything I want (with the exception of the comeback album and all the versions) in my cart. Now to play the waiting game...
![]()
Ah @AnotherKpopTrash buddy, the OG Twice and Jihyo stanI still feel a sense of lingering sadness with what happened to Mitsuo but I can't lie to my heart, it wants what it wants
But at the very least, they have you; Once Prime
Many thanks for the birthday wishes. Glad I'm able to help even a tiny bit in providing content and random spam. Even though I stopped, it really was fun with all the shenanigans that went on in the Twice thread and I consider them precious memories.
I also hope for a glorious GFriend comeback announcement soon (preferably tonight since their selcas are now complete). All the signs are there, just a matter of waiting now.
Anyhow, with that aside, you're another one I'm more than happy to consider a good friend and like I mentioned above, I really can't understate how appreciate I am. Keep doing you!
ps: I'm not ruling out a Mitsuo comeback. Who knows...just laying it out there...
![]()
#1 Jeongyeon stan and queen of uwuland, @crybaby
Thank you so much for the birthday wishes! ...and i'm not a grandpa 😓 Anyway, I'm doing great! How are you, yourself? Hope you're doing well 🙃 My face reveal will come....uhh....probably never....maybe....I don't know....I mean, maybe I AM the Lego man I posted. And yes, I still have the Jihyo edit you made me! I saved it onto my desktop so thank you for that. I'm also glad we met and we should definitely chat more. Also, that anon was legendary and nobody can tell me otherwise.
(wait really...who did you mix me up with....I haven't got a clue)
Thanks again uwuqueen!
![]()
Thank you aaaaaaa! Love you all!![]()
Thanks a ton for organizing this
It really has been a long time. You were practically my first KPop friend and I can still remember our first interaction (how I followed you because all the cool kids were doing it...). Your dedication to Irene is just as absolute as my dedication to GFriend so no way are you a flop fan so don't belittle yourself to that extent~ I could also extend the same sentiments back to you. You know when and how to have fun and be serious when needed so I can't understate how appreciative I am of you.
With all that said and done, it's been an amazing ride so far and I really do hope it continues for the foreseeable future.
Cheers buddy!![]()
![]()
@perhapz buddy! The Flover King himself! 10/10 referencing there
Likewise, I'm really glad we became friends! I still remember us spamming the Twice thread as if it was yesterday (or maybe it was yesterday and our sense of time is all messed up). You're also another tasteful user and I wholeheartedly respect your dedication to promoting fromis_9, to the point of getting me to check them out so good job
Again, 10/10 referencing in your comment. You say you're bad at writing this stuff but I say otherwise! Hope we stay friends for a long time! Anticipate Fun Factory on June 4th!
![]()
@Walnutt! The ever elusive @WalnuttYou appear like the ghost of centuries past and vanish like wind. You, also, are an amazing friend and I'm super glad we got to know each other! Whenever you do randomly appear out of thin air, it's always accompanied with fun times so I really do appreciate that about you. I'm also glad to be of some help whenever I randomly post photos of Jisoo. Also, your newfound dedication and love for FIESTAR is inspiring and it's a shame you weren't into KPop when they were around
Still though, on the bright side, you still found them and it's better than not knowing them at all.
Long live the Swedish flag! Here's to the foreseeable future, buddy!
![]()
@Ozymandias mate, where to even begin...
Thanks a lot for all the blessingsEunha double chin spam will never die as long as I'm around
Same goes for my love for Yeoja Chingu
And Retsuo, lmao...who even is Retsuo...![]()
Extending the same sentiments back to you, hope your day will be just as good as mine. It's been a great few months since we've started chatting and I'm happy to call you a friend! Also, your rivalry with maknae @Ireneisbaee never ceases to amuse me so keep at it
And you bet I'm gonna spend a few hundred bucks on KPop stuff, just as soon as GFriend announce their comeback and open preorders. As soon as that happens, my wallet is going to be empty. I already have everything I want (with the exception of the comeback album and all the versions) in my cart. Now to play the waiting game...
![]()
Ah @AnotherKpopTrash buddy, the OG Twice and Jihyo stanI still feel a sense of lingering sadness with what happened to Mitsuo but I can't lie to my heart, it wants what it wants
But at the very least, they have you; Once Prime
Many thanks for the birthday wishes. Glad I'm able to help even a tiny bit in providing content and random spam. Even though I stopped, it really was fun with all the shenanigans that went on in the Twice thread and I consider them precious memories.
I also hope for a glorious GFriend comeback announcement soon (preferably tonight since their selcas are now complete). All the signs are there, just a matter of waiting now.
Anyhow, with that aside, you're another one I'm more than happy to consider a good friend and like I mentioned above, I really can't understate how appreciate I am. Keep doing you!
ps: I'm not ruling out a Mitsuo comeback. Who knows...just laying it out there...
![]()
#1 Jeongyeon stan and queen of uwuland, @crybaby
Thank you so much for the birthday wishes! ...and i'm not a grandpa 😓 Anyway, I'm doing great! How are you, yourself? Hope you're doing well 🙃 My face reveal will come....uhh....probably never....maybe....I don't know....I mean, maybe I AM the Lego man I posted. And yes, I still have the Jihyo edit you made me! I saved it onto my desktop so thank you for that. I'm also glad we met and we should definitely chat more. Also, that anon was legendary and nobody can tell me otherwise.
(wait really...who did you mix me up with....I haven't got a clue)
Thanks again uwuqueen!
![]()
Give this man user of the month alreadyTHANKS @Riasama! GFRIEND COMEBACK WHEN AAAAA
You keep being you, Ria
![]()
@StarWarsBitchI'm really glad someone like you is a fellow Buddy! Thanks a ton for the wishes 🙃 You're super fun to chat with and I'm more than happy keeping the GFriend thread alive. It's practically a sanctuary and a second home for me. No need to stress or fret too much about being around, do what you need to do and stop by when you can <3
![]()
The eye of GFriend, @Bara
I consider you more as the pride and blessing of all Buddies anywhere and everywhere! I'll definitely keep supporting them as my ults foreverI'm also really thankful and glad you're here. Hope all is well with you! GFriend forever!
![]()
Oi mate, @Mangoey![]()
Thanks for the wishes <3 You're actually one of the coolest members on the forum so it's sad that we haven't interacted that much yet, we should definitely fix that (so I can get clout)! And I did what anyone would do 🙃 I just wanted to help out in any way I can. Thanks again <3
Quick question, who's your UB so I know for future referenceUntil then, here's a giant wimwim
![]()
Hi @Vikki! Yeah, it's unfortunate we haven't talked all that much but that can change! You're one of the members on this forum that I look up to the most and I really respect the hell outta youKeep doing you! 🙃
T-the dead body is uhh....Yes, please overlook it
And like above with @Mangoey, who's your UB so I know for future referenceUntil then, here's a giant wimwim
![]()
Aww thanks @goyo <33
Much appreciated for the sweet wordsI consider you part of the "coolest users on the forum" club in my books so those words mean a lot
If i'm around, SIXNINE will never die! Anticipate my legendary solo debut and eventual SIXNINE comeback where I'll take the group to new
lowsheights!
Thanks again and since you don't have a UB, I'll leave you with these two gifs!
![]()
![]()
<3333 @kuroyuri
I am indeed a stupid flop and damn proud of it<3 Thanks for the wishes uwu
Blonde Sowon forever!
![]()
@Yolks
@Yolks
(sorry had to cut some out of your quote to fit it under 50 images)![]()
Thank you for the birthday wishes!Indeed it's one day after Eunha's and three days before SinB's
The dream![]()
![]()
Same can be said for you <3You're also one of the kindest and welcoming users by far and I really appreciate that about you
Also, no u![]()
![]()
We should definitely chat more!I LOB YOU ALL![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
@deadstar <333 It's a shame we only got to start talking with one another just recently! Stan SIXNINE
Thanks for the wishes 🙂 I am indeed a man of few words and many wimwims (I admit, I laughed). I'll definitely try to talk more on Discord though (and probably VC too...maybe...). From what I've seen, you're definitely one of the more fun users around so it'd be great to know you even better. I'll definitely have a listen to "Buddy"!![]()
Until then...
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Yes sir!@StarWarsBitchI'm really glad someone like you is a fellow Buddy! Thanks a ton for the wishes 🙃 You're super fun to chat with and I'm more than happy keeping the GFriend thread alive. It's practically a sanctuary and a second home for me. No need to stress or fret too much about being around, do what you need to do and stop by when you can <3
![]()
I'm sooo late; I just saw this because I haven't been on ks for a whileTHANKS @Riasama! GFRIEND COMEBACK WHEN AAAAA
You keep being you, Ria
![]()
@StarWarsBitchI'm really glad someone like you is a fellow Buddy! Thanks a ton for the wishes 🙃 You're super fun to chat with and I'm more than happy keeping the GFriend thread alive. It's practically a sanctuary and a second home for me. No need to stress or fret too much about being around, do what you need to do and stop by when you can <3
![]()
The eye of GFriend, @Bara
I consider you more as the pride and blessing of all Buddies anywhere and everywhere! I'll definitely keep supporting them as my ults foreverI'm also really thankful and glad you're here. Hope all is well with you! GFriend forever!
![]()
Oi mate, @Mangoey![]()
Thanks for the wishes <3 You're actually one of the coolest members on the forum so it's sad that we haven't interacted that much yet, we should definitely fix that (so I can get clout)! And I did what anyone would do 🙃 I just wanted to help out in any way I can. Thanks again <3
Quick question, who's your UB so I know for future referenceUntil then, here's a giant wimwim
![]()
Hi @Vikki! Yeah, it's unfortunate we haven't talked all that much but that can change! You're one of the members on this forum that I look up to the most and I really respect the hell outta youKeep doing you! 🙃
T-the dead body is uhh....Yes, please overlook it
And like above with @Mangoey, who's your UB so I know for future referenceUntil then, here's a giant wimwim
![]()
Aww thanks @goyo <33
Much appreciated for the sweet wordsI consider you part of the "coolest users on the forum" club in my books so those words mean a lot
If i'm around, SIXNINE will never die! Anticipate my legendary solo debut and eventual SIXNINE comeback where I'll take the group to new
lowsheights!
Thanks again and since you don't have a UB, I'll leave you with these two gifs!
![]()
![]()
<3333 @kuroyuri
I am indeed a stupid flop and damn proud of it<3 Thanks for the wishes uwu
Blonde Sowon forever!
![]()
@Yolks
@Yolks
(sorry had to cut some out of your quote to fit it under 50 images)![]()
Thank you for the birthday wishes!Indeed it's one day after Eunha's and three days before SinB's
The dream![]()
![]()
Same can be said for you <3You're also one of the kindest and welcoming users by far and I really appreciate that about you
Also, no u![]()
![]()
We should definitely chat more!I LOB YOU ALL![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
@deadstar <333 It's a shame we only got to start talking with one another just recently! Stan SIXNINE
Thanks for the wishes 🙂 I am indeed a man of few words and many wimwims (I admit, I laughed). I'll definitely try to talk more on Discord though (and probably VC too...maybe...). From what I've seen, you're definitely one of the more fun users around so it'd be great to know you even better. I'll definitely have a listen to "Buddy"!![]()
Until then...
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Of course I would! Everyone put so much thought into their message that it's only proper that I return the sentiment in kindI'm sooo late; I just saw this because I haven't been on ks for a while
Anyways aww Tir, you didn't have to reply back with such a long message,,, this is so sweet
I hope you had a great birthday, and we should definitely talk more!!!![]()