Appreciation Happy birthday @Tir! (1 Viewer)

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,410
Reactions Received
31,087
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Ship
@Riasama

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIR :pikahappy: :pikahappy: :pikahappy: :pikahappy:
THANKS @Riasama! GFRIEND COMEBACK WHEN AAAAA :pikahappy::pikahappy::pikahappy::pikahappy:
You keep being you, Ria :sanapray:


@StarWarsBitch

Happy Birthday Tir! I hope you have an amazing day filled love, joy and fooood! Thank you for keeping the GFriend Artist Thread alive <3 I know I haven't been around much so if you weren't there, I'm sure it would be pretty dead by now so bless you! Keep being the amazing buddy you are and have an amazing day and year ahead of you <33

@StarWarsBitch :pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart: I'm really glad someone like you is a fellow Buddy! Thanks a ton for the wishes 🙃 You're super fun to chat with and I'm more than happy keeping the GFriend thread alive. It's practically a sanctuary and a second home for me. No need to stress or fret too much about being around, do what you need to do and stop by when you can <3


@Bara

Happy birthday pal
You're a pride and one of the blessing for kps buddys, You're amazing. I'm very thankful to have you here.
Dont forget to do your best for life and Please keep loving GFriend as your ults as you are now.
Wish you all the best!

The eye of GFriend, @Bara :sanapray:
I consider you more as the pride and blessing of all Buddies anywhere and everywhere! I'll definitely keep supporting them as my ults forever :pepeheart: I'm also really thankful and glad you're here. Hope all is well with you! GFriend forever!


@Mangoey

Turrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Happy Birthday to Sixnine's leader!! We actually haven't interacted all that much yet though you seem really cool and hardworking. I thought it was really admirable of you to help out with rule rewrites despite being sick. I look forward to working with you more on staff and I hope we get to talk more in the future! Anyway, once again, happy birthday and eat lots of cake!
ps. oi mate

Oi mate, @Mangoey

Thanks for the wishes <3 You're actually one of the coolest members on the forum so it's sad that we haven't interacted that much yet, we should definitely fix that (so I can get clout)! And I did what anyone would do 🙃 I just wanted to help out in any way I can. Thanks again <3

Quick question, who's your UB so I know for future reference :yolk: Until then, here's a giant wimwim


@Vikki

Hi Tir! We haven't talked a whole lot tbh, even though we're on the same team, but when we have talked I've really enjoyed it. You're just the right bit of tasteless and annoying to actually make it a conversation worth having, and I would love to get to know you even better! I hope you have a great birthday, and as a present, we'll even look past the fact you haven't given us the dead body you asked for. :sanapray:
Hi @Vikki! Yeah, it's unfortunate we haven't talked all that much but that can change! You're one of the members on this forum that I look up to the most and I really respect the hell outta you :sanapray: Keep doing you! 🙃

T-the dead body is uhh....:pepeslippy:Yes, please overlook it :yolk:
And like above with @Mangoey, who's your UB so I know for future reference :yolk: Until then, here's a giant wimwim


@goyo

Happy Birthday to you Turrr

I hope you will have the best day on this wonderful day and that you are surrounded by the people you care about. Really wish that you feel appreciated and loved. You are one of the people that really deserve the world. I really am glad that we both are part of the buddy hole and staff. It‘s always enjoyable when you are around and I really hope for more amazing memories with you. You may be the Sowon of sixnine but everyone knows sixnine would have been over way sooner without a lovely leader like you. Every stan knows that!

Aww thanks @goyo <33
Much appreciated for the sweet words :sakUwu: I consider you part of the "coolest users on the forum" club in my books so those words mean a lot :maheart: If i'm around, SIXNINE will never die! Anticipate my legendary solo debut and eventual SIXNINE comeback where I'll take the group to new lows heights!
Thanks again and since you don't have a UB, I'll leave you with these two gifs!


@kuroyuri

to turr
you're a stupid flop but I love you. happy birthday to the dumbest mod ever uwu
turrrrr
<3333 @kuroyuri
I am indeed a stupid flop and damn proud of it :dab: <3 Thanks for the wishes uwu
Blonde Sowon forever!


@Yolks

Hey turrrrrturtittur!
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYY!!!

Your birthday is only one day from Eunha’s birthday wow

Thank you for being so kind and welcoming to everyone, and you’re amazing at whatever you do
tbh you’re adorable

I really hope to get to know you better because you’re such a wonderful and fun person to be around with

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TUR ❤ WE ALL LOB YOU
@Yolks
@Yolks
(sorry had to cut some out of your quote to fit it under 50 images)
Thank you for the birthday wishes!
Indeed it's one day after Eunha's and three days before SinB's
The dream

Same can be said for you <3
You're also one of the kindest and welcoming users by far and I really appreciate that about you
Also, no u

We should definitely chat more!
I LOB YOU ALL



@deadstar

Hi Tir (pronounced Turrr of course), I don't know how I haven't talked to you more before! Alas, the members of SIXNINE have finally won me over with their charms and talents and visuals and all that. Okay really, happy birthday to the best Buddy! It's been great to talk to you on KPS and Discord, even though you are a man of few words and many wimwims. I hope to get to know you better, as you are such a fun user and person! But for now stan "Buddy" by Heize as a celebration of our friendship and maybe one day I will intellectualize and stan GFriend (insert vibrating Eunshook emoji). Happy birthday and I hope you eat a very large celebratory birthday dinner! -deadstarz (emphasis on the z)
@deadstar <333 It's a shame we only got to start talking with one another just recently! Stan SIXNINE
Thanks for the wishes 🙂 I am indeed a man of few words and many wimwims (I admit, I laughed). I'll definitely try to talk more on Discord though (and probably VC too...maybe...). From what I've seen, you're definitely one of the more fun users around so it'd be great to know you even better. I'll definitely have a listen to "Buddy"!


Until then...




 

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,410
Reactions Received
31,087
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Ship
Yea, its probably 3 am for him. Annd nobody asked me.

Happy birthday tir! May you have great day ahead of you. :pepeheart:
Thanks @Son Na Eun :pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart: Also another thank you for everything you've done for this place. I honestly couldn't ask for a better forum so really, thank you :pepeheart:
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
THANKS @Riasama! GFRIEND COMEBACK WHEN AAAAA :pikahappy::pikahappy::pikahappy::pikahappy:
You keep being you, Ria :sanapray:




@StarWarsBitch :pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart: I'm really glad someone like you is a fellow Buddy! Thanks a ton for the wishes 🙃 You're super fun to chat with and I'm more than happy keeping the GFriend thread alive. It's practically a sanctuary and a second home for me. No need to stress or fret too much about being around, do what you need to do and stop by when you can <3




The eye of GFriend, @Bara :sanapray:
I consider you more as the pride and blessing of all Buddies anywhere and everywhere! I'll definitely keep supporting them as my ults forever :pepeheart: I'm also really thankful and glad you're here. Hope all is well with you! GFriend forever!




Oi mate, @Mangoey

Thanks for the wishes <3 You're actually one of the coolest members on the forum so it's sad that we haven't interacted that much yet, we should definitely fix that (so I can get clout)! And I did what anyone would do 🙃 I just wanted to help out in any way I can. Thanks again <3

Quick question, who's your UB so I know for future reference :yolk: Until then, here's a giant wimwim




Hi @Vikki! Yeah, it's unfortunate we haven't talked all that much but that can change! You're one of the members on this forum that I look up to the most and I really respect the hell outta you :sanapray: Keep doing you! 🙃

T-the dead body is uhh....:pepeslippy:Yes, please overlook it :yolk:
And like above with @Mangoey, who's your UB so I know for future reference :yolk: Until then, here's a giant wimwim




Aww thanks @goyo <33
Much appreciated for the sweet words :sakUwu: I consider you part of the "coolest users on the forum" club in my books so those words mean a lot :maheart: If i'm around, SIXNINE will never die! Anticipate my legendary solo debut and eventual SIXNINE comeback where I'll take the group to new lows heights!
Thanks again and since you don't have a UB, I'll leave you with these two gifs!




<3333 @kuroyuri
I am indeed a stupid flop and damn proud of it :dab: <3 Thanks for the wishes uwu
Blonde Sowon forever!




@Yolks
@Yolks
(sorry had to cut some out of your quote to fit it under 50 images)
Thank you for the birthday wishes!
Indeed it's one day after Eunha's and three days before SinB's
The dream

Same can be said for you <3
You're also one of the kindest and welcoming users by far and I really appreciate that about you
Also, no u

We should definitely chat more!
I LOB YOU ALL





@deadstar <333 It's a shame we only got to start talking with one another just recently! Stan SIXNINE
Thanks for the wishes 🙂 I am indeed a man of few words and many wimwims (I admit, I laughed). I'll definitely try to talk more on Discord though (and probably VC too...maybe...). From what I've seen, you're definitely one of the more fun users around so it'd be great to know you even better. I'll definitely have a listen to "Buddy"!


Until then...




my ub is Gikwang from Highlight
:sanapray:

hope you had a great birthday though! you deserve all the wimwims
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Hi @Vikki! Yeah, it's unfortunate we haven't talked all that much but that can change! You're one of the members on this forum that I look up to the most and I really respect the hell outta you :sanapray: Keep doing you! 🙃

T-the dead body is uhh....:pepeslippy:Yes, please overlook it :yolk:
And like above with @Mangoey, who's your UB so I know for future reference :yolk: Until then, here's a giant wimwim
My ult is giant wimwims :sanapray:
Just kidding its actually Jonghyun from Shinee, hes always been my ult.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Thank you aaaaaaa! Love you all! :nekolove: :nekolove:​




Thanks a ton for organizing this :sakUwu:
It really has been a long time. You were practically my first KPop friend and I can still remember our first interaction (how I followed you because all the cool kids were doing it...). Your dedication to Irene is just as absolute as my dedication to GFriend so no way are you a flop fan so don't belittle yourself to that extent~ I could also extend the same sentiments back to you. You know when and how to have fun and be serious when needed so I can't understate how appreciative I am of you.
With all that said and done, it's been an amazing ride so far and I really do hope it continues for the foreseeable future.
Cheers buddy!





@perhapz buddy! The Flover King himself! 10/10 referencing there :sakUwu:
Likewise, I'm really glad we became friends! I still remember us spamming the Twice thread as if it was yesterday (or maybe it was yesterday and our sense of time is all messed up). You're also another tasteful user and I wholeheartedly respect your dedication to promoting fromis_9, to the point of getting me to check them out so good job :sanapray:
Again, 10/10 referencing in your comment. You say you're bad at writing this stuff but I say otherwise! Hope we stay friends for a long time! Anticipate Fun Factory on June 4th!




@Walnutt! The ever elusive @Walnutt :sanapray: You appear like the ghost of centuries past and vanish like wind. You, also, are an amazing friend and I'm super glad we got to know each other! Whenever you do randomly appear out of thin air, it's always accompanied with fun times so I really do appreciate that about you. I'm also glad to be of some help whenever I randomly post photos of Jisoo. Also, your newfound dedication and love for FIESTAR is inspiring and it's a shame you weren't into KPop when they were around :pepecry2: Still though, on the bright side, you still found them and it's better than not knowing them at all.
Long live the Swedish flag! Here's to the foreseeable future, buddy!




@Ozymandias mate, where to even begin...
Thanks a lot for all the blessings :sanapray: Eunha double chin spam will never die as long as I'm around
Same goes for my love for Yeoja Chingu
And Retsuo, lmao...who even is Retsuo...
Extending the same sentiments back to you, hope your day will be just as good as mine. It's been a great few months since we've started chatting and I'm happy to call you a friend! Also, your rivalry with maknae @Ireneisbaee never ceases to amuse me so keep at it

And you bet I'm gonna spend a few hundred bucks on KPop stuff, just as soon as GFriend announce their comeback and open preorders. As soon as that happens, my wallet is going to be empty. I already have everything I want (with the exception of the comeback album and all the versions) in my cart. Now to play the waiting game...




Ah @AnotherKpopTrash buddy, the OG Twice and Jihyo stan :sanapray: I still feel a sense of lingering sadness with what happened to Mitsuo but I can't lie to my heart, it wants what it wants :pepecry1:But at the very least, they have you; Once Prime :sanapray:
Many thanks for the birthday wishes. Glad I'm able to help even a tiny bit in providing content and random spam. Even though I stopped, it really was fun with all the shenanigans that went on in the Twice thread and I consider them precious memories.
I also hope for a glorious GFriend comeback announcement soon (preferably tonight since their selcas are now complete). All the signs are there, just a matter of waiting now.
Anyhow, with that aside, you're another one I'm more than happy to consider a good friend and like I mentioned above, I really can't understate how appreciate I am. Keep doing you!

ps: I'm not ruling out a Mitsuo comeback. Who knows...just laying it out there...




#1 Jeongyeon stan and queen of uwuland, @crybaby :pikahappy:
Thank you so much for the birthday wishes! ...and i'm not a grandpa 😓 Anyway, I'm doing great! How are you, yourself? Hope you're doing well 🙃 My face reveal will come....uhh....probably never....maybe....I don't know....I mean, maybe I AM the Lego man I posted. And yes, I still have the Jihyo edit you made me! I saved it onto my desktop so thank you for that. I'm also glad we met and we should definitely chat more. Also, that anon was legendary and nobody can tell me otherwise.

(wait really...who did you mix me up with....I haven't got a clue :yolk:)
Thanks again uwuqueen!

:nakypog: :nakypog: :nakypog:
I'll keep hope for a Mitsuo comeback alive :sanapray:

Enjoy this day ma dude!
 

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
Thank you aaaaaaa! Love you all! :nekolove: :nekolove:​




Thanks a ton for organizing this :sakUwu:
It really has been a long time. You were practically my first KPop friend and I can still remember our first interaction (how I followed you because all the cool kids were doing it...). Your dedication to Irene is just as absolute as my dedication to GFriend so no way are you a flop fan so don't belittle yourself to that extent~ I could also extend the same sentiments back to you. You know when and how to have fun and be serious when needed so I can't understate how appreciative I am of you.
With all that said and done, it's been an amazing ride so far and I really do hope it continues for the foreseeable future.
Cheers buddy!





@perhapz buddy! The Flover King himself! 10/10 referencing there :sakUwu:
Likewise, I'm really glad we became friends! I still remember us spamming the Twice thread as if it was yesterday (or maybe it was yesterday and our sense of time is all messed up). You're also another tasteful user and I wholeheartedly respect your dedication to promoting fromis_9, to the point of getting me to check them out so good job :sanapray:
Again, 10/10 referencing in your comment. You say you're bad at writing this stuff but I say otherwise! Hope we stay friends for a long time! Anticipate Fun Factory on June 4th!




@Walnutt! The ever elusive @Walnutt :sanapray: You appear like the ghost of centuries past and vanish like wind. You, also, are an amazing friend and I'm super glad we got to know each other! Whenever you do randomly appear out of thin air, it's always accompanied with fun times so I really do appreciate that about you. I'm also glad to be of some help whenever I randomly post photos of Jisoo. Also, your newfound dedication and love for FIESTAR is inspiring and it's a shame you weren't into KPop when they were around :pepecry2: Still though, on the bright side, you still found them and it's better than not knowing them at all.
Long live the Swedish flag! Here's to the foreseeable future, buddy!




@Ozymandias mate, where to even begin...
Thanks a lot for all the blessings :sanapray: Eunha double chin spam will never die as long as I'm around
Same goes for my love for Yeoja Chingu
And Retsuo, lmao...who even is Retsuo...
Extending the same sentiments back to you, hope your day will be just as good as mine. It's been a great few months since we've started chatting and I'm happy to call you a friend! Also, your rivalry with maknae @Ireneisbaee never ceases to amuse me so keep at it

And you bet I'm gonna spend a few hundred bucks on KPop stuff, just as soon as GFriend announce their comeback and open preorders. As soon as that happens, my wallet is going to be empty. I already have everything I want (with the exception of the comeback album and all the versions) in my cart. Now to play the waiting game...




Ah @AnotherKpopTrash buddy, the OG Twice and Jihyo stan :sanapray: I still feel a sense of lingering sadness with what happened to Mitsuo but I can't lie to my heart, it wants what it wants :pepecry1:But at the very least, they have you; Once Prime :sanapray:
Many thanks for the birthday wishes. Glad I'm able to help even a tiny bit in providing content and random spam. Even though I stopped, it really was fun with all the shenanigans that went on in the Twice thread and I consider them precious memories.
I also hope for a glorious GFriend comeback announcement soon (preferably tonight since their selcas are now complete). All the signs are there, just a matter of waiting now.
Anyhow, with that aside, you're another one I'm more than happy to consider a good friend and like I mentioned above, I really can't understate how appreciate I am. Keep doing you!

ps: I'm not ruling out a Mitsuo comeback. Who knows...just laying it out there...




#1 Jeongyeon stan and queen of uwuland, @crybaby :pikahappy:
Thank you so much for the birthday wishes! ...and i'm not a grandpa 😓 Anyway, I'm doing great! How are you, yourself? Hope you're doing well 🙃 My face reveal will come....uhh....probably never....maybe....I don't know....I mean, maybe I AM the Lego man I posted. And yes, I still have the Jihyo edit you made me! I saved it onto my desktop so thank you for that. I'm also glad we met and we should definitely chat more. Also, that anon was legendary and nobody can tell me otherwise.

(wait really...who did you mix me up with....I haven't got a clue :yolk:)
Thanks again uwuqueen!

THANKS @Riasama! GFRIEND COMEBACK WHEN AAAAA :pikahappy::pikahappy::pikahappy::pikahappy:
You keep being you, Ria :sanapray:




@StarWarsBitch :pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart: I'm really glad someone like you is a fellow Buddy! Thanks a ton for the wishes 🙃 You're super fun to chat with and I'm more than happy keeping the GFriend thread alive. It's practically a sanctuary and a second home for me. No need to stress or fret too much about being around, do what you need to do and stop by when you can <3




The eye of GFriend, @Bara :sanapray:
I consider you more as the pride and blessing of all Buddies anywhere and everywhere! I'll definitely keep supporting them as my ults forever :pepeheart: I'm also really thankful and glad you're here. Hope all is well with you! GFriend forever!




Oi mate, @Mangoey

Thanks for the wishes <3 You're actually one of the coolest members on the forum so it's sad that we haven't interacted that much yet, we should definitely fix that (so I can get clout)! And I did what anyone would do 🙃 I just wanted to help out in any way I can. Thanks again <3

Quick question, who's your UB so I know for future reference :yolk: Until then, here's a giant wimwim




Hi @Vikki! Yeah, it's unfortunate we haven't talked all that much but that can change! You're one of the members on this forum that I look up to the most and I really respect the hell outta you :sanapray: Keep doing you! 🙃

T-the dead body is uhh....:pepeslippy:Yes, please overlook it :yolk:
And like above with @Mangoey, who's your UB so I know for future reference :yolk: Until then, here's a giant wimwim




Aww thanks @goyo <33
Much appreciated for the sweet words :sakUwu: I consider you part of the "coolest users on the forum" club in my books so those words mean a lot :maheart: If i'm around, SIXNINE will never die! Anticipate my legendary solo debut and eventual SIXNINE comeback where I'll take the group to new lows heights!
Thanks again and since you don't have a UB, I'll leave you with these two gifs!




<3333 @kuroyuri
I am indeed a stupid flop and damn proud of it :dab: <3 Thanks for the wishes uwu
Blonde Sowon forever!




@Yolks
@Yolks
(sorry had to cut some out of your quote to fit it under 50 images)
Thank you for the birthday wishes!
Indeed it's one day after Eunha's and three days before SinB's
The dream

Same can be said for you <3
You're also one of the kindest and welcoming users by far and I really appreciate that about you
Also, no u

We should definitely chat more!
I LOB YOU ALL





@deadstar <333 It's a shame we only got to start talking with one another just recently! Stan SIXNINE
Thanks for the wishes 🙂 I am indeed a man of few words and many wimwims (I admit, I laughed). I'll definitely try to talk more on Discord though (and probably VC too...maybe...). From what I've seen, you're definitely one of the more fun users around so it'd be great to know you even better. I'll definitely have a listen to "Buddy"!


Until then...




Give this man user of the month already :sj_weary: :sanapray:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
@StarWarsBitch :pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart: I'm really glad someone like you is a fellow Buddy! Thanks a ton for the wishes 🙃 You're super fun to chat with and I'm more than happy keeping the GFriend thread alive. It's practically a sanctuary and a second home for me. No need to stress or fret too much about being around, do what you need to do and stop by when you can <3

Yes sir! :pepeheart:
 

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
THANKS @Riasama! GFRIEND COMEBACK WHEN AAAAA :pikahappy::pikahappy::pikahappy::pikahappy:
You keep being you, Ria :sanapray:




@StarWarsBitch :pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart: I'm really glad someone like you is a fellow Buddy! Thanks a ton for the wishes 🙃 You're super fun to chat with and I'm more than happy keeping the GFriend thread alive. It's practically a sanctuary and a second home for me. No need to stress or fret too much about being around, do what you need to do and stop by when you can <3




The eye of GFriend, @Bara :sanapray:
I consider you more as the pride and blessing of all Buddies anywhere and everywhere! I'll definitely keep supporting them as my ults forever :pepeheart: I'm also really thankful and glad you're here. Hope all is well with you! GFriend forever!




Oi mate, @Mangoey

Thanks for the wishes <3 You're actually one of the coolest members on the forum so it's sad that we haven't interacted that much yet, we should definitely fix that (so I can get clout)! And I did what anyone would do 🙃 I just wanted to help out in any way I can. Thanks again <3

Quick question, who's your UB so I know for future reference :yolk: Until then, here's a giant wimwim




Hi @Vikki! Yeah, it's unfortunate we haven't talked all that much but that can change! You're one of the members on this forum that I look up to the most and I really respect the hell outta you :sanapray: Keep doing you! 🙃

T-the dead body is uhh....:pepeslippy:Yes, please overlook it :yolk:
And like above with @Mangoey, who's your UB so I know for future reference :yolk: Until then, here's a giant wimwim




Aww thanks @goyo <33
Much appreciated for the sweet words :sakUwu: I consider you part of the "coolest users on the forum" club in my books so those words mean a lot :maheart: If i'm around, SIXNINE will never die! Anticipate my legendary solo debut and eventual SIXNINE comeback where I'll take the group to new lows heights!
Thanks again and since you don't have a UB, I'll leave you with these two gifs!




<3333 @kuroyuri
I am indeed a stupid flop and damn proud of it :dab: <3 Thanks for the wishes uwu
Blonde Sowon forever!




@Yolks
@Yolks
(sorry had to cut some out of your quote to fit it under 50 images)
Thank you for the birthday wishes!
Indeed it's one day after Eunha's and three days before SinB's
The dream

Same can be said for you <3
You're also one of the kindest and welcoming users by far and I really appreciate that about you
Also, no u

We should definitely chat more!
I LOB YOU ALL





@deadstar <333 It's a shame we only got to start talking with one another just recently! Stan SIXNINE
Thanks for the wishes 🙂 I am indeed a man of few words and many wimwims (I admit, I laughed). I'll definitely try to talk more on Discord though (and probably VC too...maybe...). From what I've seen, you're definitely one of the more fun users around so it'd be great to know you even better. I'll definitely have a listen to "Buddy"!


Until then...




I'm sooo late; I just saw this because I haven't been on ks for a while :yolk:
Anyways aww Tir, you didn't have to reply back with such a long message,,, this is so sweet :yolk:
I hope you had a great birthday, and we should definitely talk more!!! :bigcatlove:
 

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,410
Reactions Received
31,087
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Ship
I'm sooo late; I just saw this because I haven't been on ks for a while :yolk:
Anyways aww Tir, you didn't have to reply back with such a long message,,, this is so sweet :yolk:
I hope you had a great birthday, and we should definitely talk more!!! :bigcatlove:
Of course I would! Everyone put so much thought into their message that it's only proper that I return the sentiment in kind :maheart: It would've been longer but I was trying to rush it since I had some prior engagements to attend to :maheart:

It was great! Thank you for asking :sakUwu: We totally should!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread