COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation HAPPY BIRTHDAYY @bulletproof !!! (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
People of KpopSource, rejoice! For it is the most joyous of occasions, our beloved super graphics purple mod @bulletproof's birthday!! :sj_weary:
Obviously since you're graphics head Dii, this thread can only begin with the most amazing of banners- unfortunately I suck and came up with this cringe attempt. Just know it was made with love :umjicry:

VipTalisman2.jpg

I even tried to make it as purple as possible :maheart: Anyway, if that's not good enough I'm sure you'll appreciate my quick work on this :jenniesmug:

Because a lot of people love and appreciate you, this will be long, so happy reading :)

@goyo
Happy Birthday to the sweetest one on this forum :nekolove:
You deserve all the good things on this world, hun.
Enjoy this beautiful day that is dedicated to you and have alot of fun! You of all people deserve it.
Celebrate yourself and get excited for what's to come.
Alot is about to happen in your life so I also wanted to wish you luck on all of the new projects awaitng you.
I also would like to tell you how lucky I fell to have you as a friend. The amount of fun and crazy we had is insane and you are defently the person I always want to be in a cult with :wimwim:
No matter if we are Bunny's, protect yerim or if we Boom Boom Ciao; you make everything more fun.
Truely appreciate you and our friendship hun:nekolove:
purple youuu💜💜💜

@Ireneisbaee
Happy birthday to my one and only noona!! I hope you enjoy your birthday with cake and a lot of presents. I just wanted to say thank you for always being there for me, when I needed someone to talk or when needed advice. My hardworking noona is always there for me :maheart: You're the best noona I could imagine with an amazing personality :maheart: Why did we never talk until recently :wimwim: Anyways I hope you enjoy our chats full of wimwims and morks like I do and I hope we can continue our friendship. I really wish you the best for your future, since you helped me out with mine. #protectyerimsquad and boom boom ciao squad with always be there for you :sanapray: And don't say you're getting old!! You're still... young in heart :yolk: Don't party too hard and I hope you enjoy my promised gift!!! La multi ani, noona - from your bae dongsaeng Ireneisbaee :welp:

@Jimin
Diiiiiii~! First of all, I want to wish you an amazing birthday full of happiness and excitement! You deserve every bit of good karma that goes your way and an amazing birthday is 100% included. You'll have to let me know how it went, okay? Also, I am still so proud of you for being accepted for the animation masters! I know you'll do amazing and that you'll have beautiful things to show us in the future for KS and any other projects you might have. Secondly, I just want to gush about how beautiful of a person you are. You're so kind, generous, genuine, and hard working! Honestly, I admire you for all of these qualities and more. I love that you always seem to care about others and that you're always ready to listen to someone whenever they needed someone else to talk to. Also, everything that you do just screams 'quality' whether it be your graphics or any other little thing. ❤ I think I've learned things just from seeing what you do and getting inspiration from them. Also, you've always been a huge help whenever I went to ask you for advice with my own graphics. I hope you know that I also am always willing to help you in return whenever you need it. I hope that we'll continue to be friends for a very long time and I look forward to watching both your artistic talent and English skills improve. Also, thanks for putting up with my spider antics. Seriously, though, I think they're out to kill me. They're watching me… waiting… Ahem, anyway. Thank you for being my first friend at KS. I wish you all the best on this wonderful day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ❤

@BLACKPINK
Happy birthday 🥳, we've spent a good year as friends, and I'm glad we had met, I wish you a very happy and fun birthday, I hope that you will achieve your dreams.

@KidLeader112

Happy Birthday, Dii :bigcatlove:
Birthdays are a new start and a time to pursue new goals. Have courage to move ahead. May your birthday be as amazing as you are! I wish you much happiness, health, joy and that whatever you want most in life comes to you just the way you imagined or even better <3
Right on your birthday, our friendship will be 7 months old :') I really enjoy our conversations and I'm so lucky to met you cause you have been an amazing friend :maheart:
I want you to know that I love you so incredibly much :nekolove: Never change, take care, eat lots of cake and don't forget to smile :lovelycooky:

@Son Na Eun
Happy birthday dii, we've known each other for nearly a year now, i still remember the day when you applied for graphics by pming me, i can't believe time went on so fast to be nearly a year now since then, i hope you will have a great year ahead of you and have fun on your birthday!

@lexus
Hey Dii! It's finally your birthday! Yay! :pandahappy: :pandahappy: :pandahappy:
Now you can finally be apart of the 23 team/club (or whatever we called it lol) with Jen and I. :nekolove:
I'm so glad that you and I have become great friends. Meeting you last year was surely a huge blessing to me. You're so sweet and very generous and I really like that about you. I hope that our friendship will continue to grow and I hope that we can work together for a very long time. I hope that you have an amazing birthday, Dii! Be sure to eat a bunch of cake too!
I purple you 💜 :nekolove:

@taemkitten
Dii,

You've been more than just a leader of our Graphics Team, you've been a friend, a confidant, and someone I look up to wholly. You've always been someone that I know I can come to with really whatever it is I need to get off my chest, or just discuss without worry of judgement or false support - it's hard, really, to convey how much that truly means to me. A shining light to the forum, we've always been so much better as a team and a family having you with us each and every day. You bring so much creativity to everything you do, and I cannot praise you enough. I wish you nothing but the greatest wishes on this, your marked day of birth, and to celebrate many more with you in the future. Happy Birthday!

@Vikki
Happy birthday Dii! Warning, my brain is highkey shut off so this message will be terrible but ill try. :yolk:
We met so long ago in that flop trash discord server, and Im so glad we had that oppurtunity. Im always happy to see you around, you're so sweet and entertaining, and no conversation with you is dull. When life takes a turn for the bad, I know that you'll be able to comfort me, even when you dont know what going on. I wish you a happy birthday and a wonderful rest of the year. Eat cake and get drunk and whatever else you do to celebrate. I purple you :pikahappy:

@mirella
Happy birthday, darling sis!!! :wimwim:
I hope you have an exciting birthday celebration full of food and drinks, but remember not to party too hard or drink too much, I'm watching you!
I originally knew you as a mod and had much respect for you, (truly dedicated with all the time you spent on KPS). :sanapray: I'm really glad we met and got to talking more! I have to say that you are one of the funniest users around, as well as the one with most taste. Ko Ko Bop forever! What a waste that you married Ozymandias (although I was always the OG OzyProof shipper...)

Keep being the adorable bunnypr—er, badass bulletproof that you are! I'm grateful to have known you :pandalove:

@Mangoey
Happy birthday Dii!! I hope you have a wonderful and fun day surrounded by friends and family! You're probably one of the people on ks that I've known the longest. Starting from the best flops chat (is that what it was called? 😅 ) to where we are today, it has all been a lot of fun. You're always very down to earth and fun to talk to, and I hope we talk lots more in the future as well. Oh and your graphics are absolutely stunning. Ks wouldn't be what it's like now without you and everyone else on the staff team, so I look forward to working with you for another year! (And for hopefully many more! ^^)

Once again, I hope you have an amazing birthday and an amazing year. Don't forget to eat lots of cake and shake that bunny butt!! 🍰

@NASA
Hey Dii, so I heard it was ur birthday :o i'm so glad I made an account here so I could be here to wish you a happy birthday ♡ we haven't talked much yet still but you've been the sweetest person ever even though we're still getting to know each other and that's the kind of person who deserves the best birthday so u better have a good one or else :chickill:

ILY QUEEN WHERE IS JENNIEMOTE I CANT FIND JENNIEMOTE

Update from Ozy: She found Jenniemote :jenniesmug:

@Chahee
Bullet proof - A Didactic Cinquain

by skinny Chahee

Bullet proof
Beautiful, special
Fly, slay, win
Sometimes I'd dream about proofing
Happy birthday

@Walnutt
Happy birthday Dii! I'm really happy we finally got to start talking more often and I really enjoy the rabbits that we've had. Hopefully we'll have some more in the future! You're super sweet, funny, kind, and considerate and this forum wouldn't be the same without you.

I hope you have a wonderful day and I hope you know how much we all love you!

@Reo
Dracula? Don't know him! But I know you and you're a way better Romanian than he will ever be! Don't know about the biting part tho :pepecross:.
Well anyways, Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day, maybe BTS will upload something special to make it even better!

@Soleski
Dear Bulletproof!

Happy Birthday to you! We didn’t interact that much, but you are one of my favorite armys here! <3 You're always so nice, funny and helpful! also thank you for blessing us with your gorgeous Bts dps/sigs, you have wonderful taste! ;) I hope you’re going to have a beautiful day today! <3 I purple you 💜

@blurryface
hellow unn- oh sorry. hellow grandma i heard that today is your birthday
omo grandma u are getting older :pepecry1::pepecry1:
i hope that your days will be better than all your other days, i love you, take care of yourself :pepeheart::sanapray:

and happy birthday :wonugl:

@Jungkook
Happy Birthday, girl
:pepeheart:

I hope you enjoy your birthday and have a spectacular day filled with love ^^
I hope you have a wonderful year to come too and that you have a fun.

Cause having fun is all that matters ;)

Happy Birthday again
And enjoy your day cutie
:lovelycooky:

@baekk
Thank you for being such a good leader and working so hard. I hope you are having a good time on your birthday. Happy 23th birthday Dii!!! <3

@SakinoSweety
Coucou Dii !
Je te souhaite un joyeux anniversaire et beaucoup de bonheur ! Happy birthday 😘 Bisous de SakinoSweety ❤

@Daydreamer
Omg Dii you’re getting old! Nah I’m only kidding ~ But seriously happy birthday to you . I hope your birthday goes great and you get everything you deserve. Just know if you need anything just shoot me a pm 🥰 . Happy Birthday again and may your birthday wishes come true .

@RainbowDevil
Heyy Diii, happy birthday girlll, I'm glad we got to meet and talk as much as we have in recent times, from just being neighbors to really enjoying the time we can talk, you are a really great person Dii, I'm also glad I was able to help you out a few times just like you helped me out recently :nekolove:. I wish you all the best and enjoy your birthday! :dubuwave:

@Marianthi
Happy birthday Di! I hope that you'll always be healthy and happy and that you'll be surrounded by people that are as amazing and kind as you are. You've been a great friend to me and you only deserve the best of people around you. I hope you'll always be happy with lots of success in every field of your life! :pandalove: :pandalove:

@Foxia
Hey Dii! I want to wish you a happy birthday and I hope you'll have a great day :) Love from your fellow ARMY, Foxia 💕

@Skinnny
Hello dii~
So today is your birthday. I haven't talked much with you but I have seen you around the forum a lot. You're a dedicated staff member and a contributing user. Not only that, you're fun to talk to and pretty friendly. You have an abomination of an online child though. But that's not the matter at hand. Today is your special today, make sure to enjoy it as much as you can and have fun.
Happy birthday. :nekolove:

@Darjeeling
hey dii/bulletproof! it’s your fellow army darjeeling aka princesspeach! we haven’t talked much but we definitely need to! you seem fun and sweet :nekolove: if i ever join staff would you welcome me? :susPepe:kudos to your legendary jungkook dps :sippinthetea:

@kuroyuri
Aunt mom :sj_weary: I got closer to you during the GoT event, when you led us Targaryens to victory (we're obviously the best house, tyrell could never). you're funny, kind, and really nice, and I'm so glad we're family. I was ecstatic when ozy married you lol. I hope you have the most wonderful birthday dii. I love you so much 💜

And finally me I guess :sanapray:

@Ozymandias
Happy Birthday Dii :nekolove:
For as much as we talk daily, I honestly have no clue where to begin this message or what to include here. You already know everything. But I know your sanguine ass needs confirmation so I'll try my best :nekosweat:
Remember when I said I was on a voyage and the ship only came back to port now? Well this was the voyage lol, I tried finding as many people as I could, so I hope you don't mind the long af post. It's still too short for someone wonderful like you. And I hope you don't cringe at my pathetic attempt at the birthday banner lol, I'd like to pretend it was intentional but I honestly don't know better. I'm sure you'll appreciate Jungkook's abs flashing "Noroc" in the gif though :jenniesmug:
Thank you for being in my life :sanapray: I rarely connect with someone so fast like I did with you and it was obviously thanks to your amazing visuals personality, and whether we are making jokes, strengthening the ship, sharing stories, Norocing together, calling cabs, taking purity tests or talking serious stuff, you've always been the best companion to share my thoughts with. I hope you know you really have a super important place in my heart :maheart: I mean adopting your dongsaeng and me browsing sexy BTS gifs instead of female idols for you should say it already but always good to clarify :irenecrazy: :taesquish:
Big things are coming up in your life and you'll probably worry for no reason again but like you always do, you'll pull through again. I'll be here for you just like I know you'll support me.
Happy birthday again, my Noroc partner.
Love,
Ozy :sanapray:

Anyway, everyone wish this lovely girl a Happy Birthday, she'll purple you forever :pandalove:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Happy Birthday Dii :nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove:
you are the best~

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Happy birthday @bulletproof!! 🥳

I hope you have an wonderful day today. You're an amazing mod and and amazing person. <3

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Happy Birthday :nekolove::sj_weary:
Happy Noroc'ing tomorrow :jenniesmug:

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Happy Birthday! We appreciate you taking care of the forums~

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Have a wonderful birthday :nekolove:

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Oh my my my :nekoshy: I got so soft you can't imagine guys. Thank you very much :nekolove::nekolove: You really made my day already (even if it's so early)

I love you all :maheart: I will respond to every message in the morning, your words were so kind I can't come up with some flop 2AM soft things:maheart:

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
Reactions Received
Website
www.last.fm
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L?
Ship
Wreck
Happy birthday Dii :pandalove: As I've already said all the cheesiness in the message above, I won't burden you with any more!
Have a wonderful day, you deserve it:pandalove:

P.S. Your banner looks great @Ozymandias :0

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
ALL HAIL THE 96 LINE AND 23 TEAM/CLUB

:queen::queen::queen::queen::queen:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Oh my my my :nekoshy: I got so soft you can't imagine guys. Thank you very much :nekolove::nekolove: You really made my day already (even if it's so early)

I love you all :maheart: I will respond to every message in the morning, your words were so kind I can't come up with some flop 2AM soft things:maheart:
:maheart:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread