- Joined
- 12 September 2018
- Messages
- 66,873
- Reactions Received
- 97,852
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134,940
- Fandom
- Number One
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
For me, I'd say that I've been more dissatisfied with a lot of comebacks this year rather than feeling satisfied. Of course there was still some amazing comebacks, but I feel like a lot them were just extremely underwhelming. There's even songs from my own faves that I didn't like as much as their other tracks, or that I didn't like at all.
In a way I feel like I'm sounding a bit ungrateful for what's been released. These groups have worked really hard on these comebacks, but at the same time, I can't force myself to like something that doesn't sound good to me. A lot of the groups I follow have already had comebacks this year, and I'll admit that some of them just didn't reach my expectations.
Anyways, what do you think? Have you been more satisfied or dissatisfied with the releases this year?
In a way I feel like I'm sounding a bit ungrateful for what's been released. These groups have worked really hard on these comebacks, but at the same time, I can't force myself to like something that doesn't sound good to me. A lot of the groups I follow have already had comebacks this year, and I'll admit that some of them just didn't reach my expectations.
Anyways, what do you think? Have you been more satisfied or dissatisfied with the releases this year?