- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 74,239
- Reactions Received
- 76,669
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,772
- Ship
- Wreck
I understand that as I do somewhat myself but I also like challenges so it balances outno bc i get emotionally attached t o my pokemon![]()
You should go for itI haven’t tried it yet but I really want to
For monotype teams you're allowed to use dual types as long as one of the types are your team type and depends on the game as for a mono fire type run of Platinum you'd only get 5 pokemon and only 2 would have dual types.I'd do one that is based on types. Like a grass nuzlocke... but then I wonder.. do they have to be pure grass types... And then I'll have a bunch of dual types and I feel like that would make a nuzlocke so much easier. The traditional nuzlocke format where you get the 1st on each route is just... unappealing to me. I mean I'd hate to be stuck with a ralts...
I'd say you could beat any of the games with enough grinding... Michael from MJTV beat red with just a magikarp.For monotype teams you're allowed to use dual types as long as one of the types are your team type and depends on the game as for a mono fire type run of Platinum you'd only get 5 pokemon and only 2 would have dual types.
Well there are worse pokemon to be stuck with like Zubat was one of my encounters at level 4 which meant it only had Leech Life and wouldn't get a STAB attack for another 13 levels so that was painful having to level it up but did make getting Crobat easier
Yeah with enough grinding you can do it with almost any pokemon which is why some people do hardcore nuzlockes which involve adding level caps to the Gym Leaders ace and average level of the Elite Four as well as no usable items in battleI'd say you could beat any of the games with enough grinding... Michael from MJTV beat red with just a magikarp.