help me with my badges (1 Viewer)

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
That actually looks too light, if you can get different badges maybe try Jiyoon (4Minute), Daehyun (BAP), Ilhoon(Btob), or some of the exo ones?
yeah, I might
I have badges saved up for the revamp, I might invest if this is my long term aesthetic until the revamp is over

thanks vik
:nekolove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yeah, I might
I have badges saved up for the revamp, I might invest if this is my long term aesthetic until the revamp is over

thanks vik
:nekolove:
Just a warning, the Daehyun badge might change depending on voting, so if youre going with any of them dont pick that one unless the final badges have been revealed and the original one.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji and kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Just a warning, the Daehyun badge might change depending on voting, so if youre going with any of them dont pick that one unless the final badges have been revealed and the original one.
I'll wait then, thankssssss
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
maybe try jellyfish instead of pledis?
I think Jelly's color could fit your aesthetic more
 
  • Like
Reactions: kuro and Yolks

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: kuro and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread