HEY ALL NON-STARK MEMBERS OF KPS (4 Viewers)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
such a queen I love you <3

OMG who are you? This is so sweet, thank you. I have no idea who you are but I love you too! :pandalove:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship

It's been about 3 hours and I'm still thinking about this.
You haven't seen these before? There have been some super crazy hair-styles in the previous gen. New gen is a million times more toned down. I mean, I think the worst we've had so far is the mullet 🤣











YG is against his artists looking good lol
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
How do I join House Stark?
I don't think you can anymore. But support us and I'll write you a poem once we win. :pandahappy:
Just know that I have no creativity skills whatsoever so it'll be terrible. But @planetarium seemed super creative so she might write you a better one 🤣
 
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
Eunha is a goddess

CORRECT

 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
This might just be the most tasteful house

Someone sounds pretty tasteful also! :llama_thug:
stan taste, stan Starks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread