HEY ALL NON-STARK MEMBERS OF KPS (4 Viewers)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Which boy group and which girl group would you pay the most to perform shirtless? (I blame your kai gif for this tasteless question)

For boygroups... EXO obviously! Those men are hot!
For girlgroups... Mamamoo! They would honestly rock it I feel like!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
This is still going on?

...
Obviously... Not sure if all the members of this house will continue to answer, but when we have time (And will) the answers will continue to come!
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,180
Reactions Received
4,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Soleski
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
Which boy group and which girl group would you pay the most to perform shirtless? (I blame your kai gif for this tasteless question)

lol that Kai gif is dangerous

and I would be happy with a concert where they wear shirts
not gonna happen :pepecry1:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Obviously... Not sure if all the members of this house will continue to answer, but when we have time (And will) the answers will continue to come!
Sorry, I have been busy with the Easter event so I forgot about this. I'll start answering again from now. :)
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
join the dragon anon <3

Only if you join the Stark anon
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
This might just be the most tasteful house

:pepeheart:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Which boy group and which girl group would you pay the most to perform shirtless? (I blame your kai gif for this tasteless question)

:welp::welp::welp:
my husband
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I forgot about this forgive me TT

Are you more Mon or more Cherry?

Cherry :pandalove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread