Rumor Hey Yoona Hating Netizens. Go Fall On A Fork. (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Hey Yoona Hating Netizens. Go Fall On A Fork.




Yoona appeared on a variety show and some Netizens decided it's high time they attack Yoona for aging and getting plastic surgery.

---


“I’m not sure about the whole cosmetic surgery thing, but I am shocked. She looks twenty years older.”

“Well it’s no secret, she had cosmetic surgery since Girls’ Generation debuted. But don’t celebrities get a lot of work done~~fillers and etc.”

“Those are fillers and botox for sure…I’ve seen a lot of them…”

“There seems to be a lot of swelling in her face. I didn’t know it was YoonA at first because she looked so old.”

---

Hey netties.

You near the kitchen?

Go to the silverware drawer.

....

You there?

Okay pull open that drawer and grab yourself a fork.

....

Got it?

Okay now fall the fuck on it.

:merongk:




For the love of God the woman looks beautiful.

She's also 28.

The expectation that she'll look like her 18 year old self in perpetuity is ridiculous.

She's gorgeous and looks beautiful for her age.

I mean if you want to keep nitpicking her and being a jackass that's your prerogative.

Just know me and half the Korean male population dream of having this very girl you think is "so old" as our wife.

Jokes on you!


Yours Truly,

Eman


:merongk:



 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
No they should step on legos
The fork is bad enough, but that's just cruel and unusual punishment :pepeslippy:

But yeah, Yoona's stunning. I will be 28 next month and I wish, man.
 
Last edited:
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
The fork is bad enough, but that's just cruel and usual punishment :pepeslippy:

But yeah, Yoona's stunning. I will be 28 next month and I wish, man.
They DESERVE cruel punishment :pandamad:

Yoona = Visual of kpop

I'm far from even 20 but I could never even hope lmao
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread