Yes I do ! I love it :llama_blush: Great to hear that :)
SophieInKR Joined 20 November 2019 Messages 14 Reactions Received 48 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 23 November 2019 #21 MashiroQueen said: Yes I do ! I love it Click to expand... Great to hear that :) Reactions: Willow
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 23 November 2019 #22 SophieInKR said: Great to hear that :) Click to expand... I have always been a Miracle
jasque Antifragile . . Joined 29 August 2018 Messages 11,564 Reactions Received 42,959 Location Brasil Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,971 Fandom Chahee Lovers Gender Male 29 November 2019 #23 Welcome, good job
SophieInKR Joined 20 November 2019 Messages 14 Reactions Received 48 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 7 December 2019 #24 Final version ♡_♡ Reactions: Willow