Intro Hi new here and to this music (1 Viewer)

Joined
11 August 2019
Messages
1
Reactions Received
15
Location
australia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hi, this is my first kpop forum I ever joined, I started listening to kpop around June and I love it, I am Australian and only speak English, l am a fan of Cherry Bullet, ITZY, SUNMI, Black Pink, TWICE, IZ*ONE, (G)-IDLE and MOMOLAND. I'm open to recommendations of new artists all the time!, can't wait to meet people on here <3
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome :pikahappy:
hope you will enjoy it here and it‘s cute that you just started listening to kpop
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Welcome to KPS!!! And welcome to the Kpop World as well! It’s cool to see someone so new getting involved!

As for recommendations, if you like Sunmi, you should give Wonder Girls a try! They may be disbanded, but they had bops :’)
Also Dreamcatcher is really good!
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Hello and welcome! I hope you'll have a good time here and there are plenty of girl group stans around the forum so hopefully they can give some recommendations. I'm not sure if you listen to or have checked out boy groups else I could recommend some songs. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread