- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
Before she just looked cute to me... But with Violeta... It is like my eyes have been opened!
Hii-chan is beautiful! I love her so much!
She is just shining and dazzling and making me love her so much with her smile and cheeks!
She is so under-appreciated and deserves all the love in the world! I love her! She wasn't in my TOP12 during PD48, but now she is my 2nd favorite in the group!
Hii-chan is beautiful! I love her so much!
She is just shining and dazzling and making me love her so much with her smile and cheeks!
She is so under-appreciated and deserves all the love in the world! I love her! She wasn't in my TOP12 during PD48, but now she is my 2nd favorite in the group!