- Joined
- 21 November 2018
- Messages
- 5,047
- Reactions Received
- 18,455
- Location
- ARMY Base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 8
- Ship
it was a suprise
and I disliked it lol
bothdisliked arya & gendry together or just the sex scene
I'm kinda weird that way, but I actually like to watch series when they are ongoing rather than marathon them- i like the suspense that builds up xdBut just think..
You could marathon watch the WHOOOOOLE thing without interruption!
you still have the suspense when doing a marathon thoI'm kinda weird that way, but I actually like to watch series when they are ongoing rather than marathon them- i like the suspense that builds up xd
You can still watch it and have fun Berry chan, it's pretty enjoyable but since it's been out so long, spoilers everywhere lol. But it's something you'll definitely likeI'm kinda weird that way, but I actually like to watch series when they are ongoing rather than marathon them- i like the suspense that builds up xd
Oh yeah. That scene was somehow expected but still unexpected and so hot and omg@bulletproof and me were freaking out in our dm lol. This scene was just too good![]()
This is like bringing non alcoholic beer to a house party.both
You have, but then you don't have the "i can't wait until the next week, waah what's going to happen, the wait is killing me!!" thingyou still have the suspense when doing a marathon tho![]()
I feel like it might be actually bit dark in tone for my tastes, I'd probably skip some torture scenes at least (yea i have been spoiled quite lot but surprisingly not about general plot i still don't know what the show is even about really xd), but I think there would be definitely things I would be into too ^^You can still watch it and have fun Berry chan, it's pretty enjoyable but since it's been out so long, spoilers everywhere lol. But it's something you'll definitely like![]()
My exact thoughts, I expected something but not in this episode lol. But a girl wants sex before final battle it seemsOh yeah. That scene was somehow expected but still unexpected and so hot and omg
The girl knows what she wants
It is dark and there are violent scenes, but I don't think they're that bad. Or maybe I'm just desensitized to it all after watching so much stuff lolI feel like it might be actually bit dark in tone for my tastes, I'd probably skip some torture scenes at least (yea i have been spoiled quite lot but surprisingly not about general plot i still don't know what the show is even about really xd), but I think there would be definitely things I would be into too ^^
It's not like I dont like dark and violent stuff, some of my fav shows are pretty dark and violent, but I guess I have to be in mood for it xd Sometimes it just gets too much. Maybe I will give it a go, if I find it somewhere that is :pMy exact thoughts, I expected something but not in this episode lol. But a girl wants sex before final battle it seems
It is dark and there are violent scenes, but I don't think they're that bad. Or maybe I'm just desensitized to it all after watching so much stuff lol
The general plot is hard to spoil since it's such a grand epic and has so many interweaving storylines, I'm sure you'll find it fun. And lots of interesting characters too!
Oh that will be fine, coz it's not constantly dark. A lot of drama, politics, scheming, action here and there and sex lol. Since there are multiple plotlines that are eventually going to converge, the screentime gets split accordingly, so a few minutes of darkness/gloominess gets balanced by other stuff.It's not like I dont like dark and violent stuff, some of my fav shows are pretty dark and violent, but I guess I have to be in mood for it xd Sometimes it just gets too much. Maybe I will give it a go, if I find it somewhere that is :p
I will, no promises though (lot of stuff to watch xd)Oh that will be fine, coz it's not constantly dark. A lot of drama, politics, scheming, action here and there and sex lol. Since there are multiple plotlines that are eventually going to converge, the screentime gets split accordingly, so a few minutes of darkness/gloominess gets balanced by other stuff.
You'll find it easily enough, it's all over the interwebz lol.
I sound like I'm insisting you must watch it immediately lol, just lemme know when you do so we can discuss episodes![]()
Lol yes, relatable af XDI will, no promises though (lot of stuff to watch xd)
This is like bringing non alcoholic beer to a house party.
We're all drunk being jackasses.
And Soleski's in the corner sober shaking her head and judging.
![]()