LOOK AT THE RESPECT AND SPACE HE IS GIVEN!
maruberry 🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈 . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 13,505 Reactions Received 41,701 Location Estonia Cards View Profile KS Coins 514 Gender Non-Binary Pronouns He/They Ship @Crackhead Wreck @DimashVirus 11 January 2020 #1 LOOK AT THE RESPECT AND SPACE HE IS GIVEN! Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey, perhapz, raymondchouku and 2 others
BlingyBlinger Joined 18 August 2019 Messages 1,773 Reactions Received 3,304 Location In the SHINee World Cards View Profile KS Coins 2,895 Fandom Multistan Gender Non-Binary Pronouns They/them preferred 11 January 2020 #2 I love Hoshi so much And carats are the absolute best <3 If something like this happens in Chicago I will cry ;w; Reactions: perhapz, raymondchouku, Wingfrost and 1 other person
I love Hoshi so much And carats are the absolute best <3 If something like this happens in Chicago I will cry ;w;
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 11 January 2020 #3 That’s so awesome Reactions: perhapz, raymondchouku and maruberry
perhapz ab imo pectore . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 6,070 Reactions Received 31,387 Location 🏰 & 🍀 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @mirella 11 January 2020 #4 Damn this is so cool, imagine the emotion being there with your idol out of nowhere Reactions: maruberry