(it's almost 3 am which means kodoku is wide awake and making threads....) so, how do you feel about the xmas and new year's eve of 2019? are you excited? anxious/stressed? do you have any plans already?
I honestly feel kinda sick when I even think of all this. I love Xmas (what a heartwarming and cozy time), New Year's Eve (a brand new chance for a fresh start), and even my bday could technically be nice (tho I am getting old O_o).. but none of these things ever really are (I'm talking about myself only here).. it all just means spending money trying to guess what people would like, wasting time running around looking for those things, and finally giving my time to people I don't want to be with... I wish I could just skip it all.... people will be asking about my plans and I have no idea what I'll say >_> idk why but so far, it's always been like that...... but yea, I hope someday I'll have a cozy little xmas with a loved one and actually enjoy this season....