- Joined
- 8 March 2019
- Messages
- 6,995
- Reactions Received
- 12,662
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 691
- Fandom
- Exo L
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
How much would you pay [or if you have gone] or have you paid for a k-pop concert?
I have not attended such a concert, but I thought about attending a Monsta X concert that was a state away. I believe the tickets were around ~$70, but went up to $300 for a deluxe VIP package. When I was younger (e.g. 15) I considered paying $250 for a Mariah Carey concert, but I am unsure if I would be willing to pay that much for any concert.. Although Monsta X is supposed to be in a nearby city in May of next year and I could totally get together the minimum price for tickets, so we'll see if I do that..
I have not attended such a concert, but I thought about attending a Monsta X concert that was a state away. I believe the tickets were around ~$70, but went up to $300 for a deluxe VIP package. When I was younger (e.g. 15) I considered paying $250 for a Mariah Carey concert, but I am unsure if I would be willing to pay that much for any concert.. Although Monsta X is supposed to be in a nearby city in May of next year and I could totally get together the minimum price for tickets, so we'll see if I do that..