Solo HUA HUA THE MARTIAN BOY (2 Viewers)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Apparently my boyyo has gained 9kg since quarantine... Like he still looks skinny as hell but he also looks healthier... I don't know, I'm just happy. I hope he continues to eat well and stays healthy!

 
Joined
4 September 2020
Messages
39
Reactions Received
77
Location
Mars
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I really need some martian friends. I have literally just been talking to myself for 12 pages :yolk:
HIIIII
:dubuwave:
OMG, I just got in this forum bcz of u, I've looking for anyone to stan Hua Hua and Kpop (I STAN only Pentagon tho haha, but i´m introducing myself to other groups, but anyway) HUA HUA KING OF OUR LIVES! :bigcatlove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
HIIIII
:dubuwave:
OMG, I just got in this forum bcz of u, I've looking for anyone to stan Hua Hua and Kpop (I STAN only Pentagon tho haha, but i´m introducing myself to other groups, but anyway) HUA HUA KING OF OUR LIVES! :bigcatlove:
OMG HELLO! I'm so happy you joined! Finally someone I can talk to about Hua Hua!! I didn't even know I had a referral link posted somewhere LOL
:sanapray: :sj_weary: :maheart:

Are you a new Martian or have you been stanning him for a long time?
Also I guess I now have more motivation to update this thread.
 
  • Love
Reactions: FlowerFlowerSBoy
Joined
4 September 2020
Messages
39
Reactions Received
77
Location
Mars
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
OMG HELLO! I'm so happy you joined! Finally someone I can talk to about Hua Hua!! I didn't even know I had a referral link posted somewhere LOL
:sanapray: :sj_weary: :maheart:

Are you a new Martian or have you been stanning him for a long time?
Also I guess I now have more motivation to update this thread.
Thank you!! Hahah (when I was registering myself here there was a place to put who "invited" me, I just put ur name lol).
:wonugl:

I discovered him in 2018 with Nunchucks, since that I fell in love with himm
:sakUwu:
His way of just being, the way he is, the way he sings, he acts plus the he is a REALLY good composer/arrangement and is like anyone, the uniqueness)?
chatched me and so he became my fave artist of life haha. I love his style and everything xd. Such an alternative sound/feeling (which I love that kind of music), and conect with him to finding myself through his music and life haha

He made me feel happy with myself and project myself into him in certain aspects that I have seen in his life (through social media and all of those things haha).

In these years I've shown him to a various familiars and frineds haha (just a few ones liked him and like 3 o them are into him but not stanning :( )
Anyway, who are ur faves? hahah I think that he has no bad songs
:jenniesmug:
Like, all are so good! BUT Salt of The Earth, I would say that's my favorite (but I think I cannot say it legiticly haha bcz I love all his albums -Specially New World which I think is his best job till moment, bcz of the topics, the productions!! the lyrics, the visuals, the feeling, the music!! Its a very mature job- and singles). SOTE is a extremely beautiful song, the pureness, the elements that compose the song, the structure, the ambient, THE LYRICS, and that kinda experimental pop)? sound and the vision and feeling that I share with it and with his phylosophy, makes it possibly name it as my fave song from him.
Lol, I got inspired.

Pd: New World has ALL the potential to be a visual album, that's my utopic dream.
:yolk:
Like, it can be a short film like Quasimodo's Gift one :)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Thank you!! Hahah (when I was registering myself here there was a place to put who "invited" me, I just put ur name lol).
:wonugl:

I discovered him in 2018 with Nunchucks, since that I fell in love with himm
:sakUwu:
His way of just being, the way he is, the way he sings, he acts plus the he is a REALLY good composer/arrangement and is like anyone, the uniqueness)?
chatched me and so he became my fave artist of life haha. I love his style and everything xd. Such an alternative sound/feeling (which I love that kind of music), and conect with him to finding myself through his music and life haha

He made me feel happy with myself and project myself into him in certain aspects that I have seen in his life (through social media and all of those things haha).

In these years I've shown him to a various familiars and frineds haha (just a few ones liked him and like 3 o them are into him but not stanning :( )
Anyway, who are ur faves? hahah I think that he has no bad songs
:jenniesmug:
Like, all are so good! BUT Salt of The Earth, I would say that's my favorite (but I think I cannot say it legiticly haha bcz I love all his albums -Specially New World which I think is his best job till moment, bcz of the topics, the productions!! the lyrics, the visuals, the feeling, the music!! Its a very mature job- and singles). SOTE is a extremely beautiful song, the pureness, the elements that compose the song, the structure, the ambient, THE LYRICS, and that kinda experimental pop)? sound and the vision and feeling that I share with it and with his phylosophy, makes it possibly name it as my fave song from him.
Lol, I got inspired.

Pd: New World has ALL the potential to be a visual album, that's my utopic dream.
:yolk:
Like, it can be a short film like Quasimodo's Gift one :)
That's around the same time I discovered him too! I actually came across one of his Fake Monk performance and was so amazed! I ended up watching all of his performances and listening to all of his songs I was IN LOVE! He's so talented, cute and funny. He's an all around artist.

I only tried to promote him on the forum lol. No one in real life cares. A few users have actually liked him and his songs so I'm really happy about that but I need to promote harder to convert them into martians. I'm so happy that I'm meeting another Martian though. There was another user on the forum that knew him and followed him but I don't think he was a big fan so you're like the first true Martian I'm meeting :nekolove:

Oooh I can't pick a favourite at all. It literally changes weekly for me but the songs I listen to (well performances I watch) daily are Qi Tian, Ashes and Fireworks and Seven Personalities so I guess those are my favourites? I don't know lol.

AND I AGREE! His company kinda sucks at promoting him these days though so I don't think they'll end up making another visual album but they could make such a beautiful extended movie with all the songs. Like there are so many ways they can promote it.

Also since I'm not alone here anymore, I'll start posting updates again :sanapray:
Thanks for joining. I'm seriously so happy to get to speak to another Martian. There really isn't a lot of us internationally unfortunately.
 
  • Love
Reactions: FlowerFlowerSBoy
Joined
4 September 2020
Messages
39
Reactions Received
77
Location
Mars
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
That's around the same time I discovered him too! I actually came across one of his Fake Monk performance and was so amazed! I ended up watching all of his performances and listening to all of his songs I was IN LOVE! He's so talented, cute and funny. He's an all around artist.

I only tried to promote him on the forum lol. No one in real life cares. A few users have actually liked him and his songs so I'm really happy about that but I need to promote harder to convert them into martians. I'm so happy that I'm meeting another Martian though. There was another user on the forum that knew him and followed him but I don't think he was a big fan so you're like the first true Martian I'm meeting :nekolove:

Oooh I can't pick a favourite at all. It literally changes weekly for me but the songs I listen to (well performances I watch) daily are Qi Tian, Ashes and Fireworks and Seven Personalities so I guess those are my favourites? I don't know lol.

AND I AGREE! His company kinda sucks at promoting him these days though so I don't think they'll end up making another visual album but they could make such a beautiful extended movie with all the songs. Like there are so many ways they can promote it.

Also since I'm not alone here anymore, I'll start posting updates again :sanapray:
Thanks for joining. I'm seriously so happy to get to speak to another Martian. There really isn't a lot of us internationally unfortunately.
Uff, I LOVE Fake Monk, other of the reasons which I love Hua Hua is bcz I can feel and understand what he tries to express, even when I don't know the language I can approximate to the meaning just by listening to it! :pepeheart:

You're the fist person (excluding the members of fc in Facebook lol) who I see that really LOVES Hua Hua ~ Proud of be Martian <3

Yeah I know, it's soooo hard to even decide a top 10 hahah I feel the same way xd
I LOVE those songs too! they're SO good! I listen to Seven Personalities and God Tree all days haha, the musicality and quality are REALLY art, Qi Tian too, and I love Ashes from fireworks it's so beautiful! :maheart:

Yeaah I know :( the company these days sucks! in both chinese and korean market specially, Hope Hua Hua can make it great in 2021 independently :)

Omg YASS, I can join you to promote our boy hehe :mgblush:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Uff, I LOVE Fake Monk, other of the reasons which I love Hua Hua is bcz I can feel and understand what he tries to express, even when I don't know the language I can approximate to the meaning just by listening to it! :pepeheart:

You're the fist person (excluding the members of fc in Facebook lol) who I see that really LOVES Hua Hua ~ Proud of be Martian <3

Yeah I know, it's soooo hard to even decide a top 10 hahah I feel the same way xd
I LOVE those songs too! they're SO good! I listen to Seven Personalities and God Tree all days haha, the musicality and quality are REALLY art, Qi Tian too, and I love Ashes from fireworks it's so beautiful! :maheart:

Yeaah I know :( the company these days sucks! in both chinese and korean market specially, Hope Hua Hua can make it great in 2021 independently :)

Omg YASS, I can join you to promote our boy hehe :mgblush:
I thought I responded to this already :jisoosmh:

Ooooh do you get all your HCY info from Facebook? Which pages do you follow? It's so hard finding information on him... And don't even start on images. I follow a few twitter accounts that are super active so I get my info from them but there's still so much they miss. I seriously wish I understood Chinese so I could follow Weibo. Everything is there. :(
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship



What type of person would think that being a fan of Hua Hua is a mistake? He's the most TALENTED, beautiful (inside and outside) and least problematic celebrity I have ever come across. :maheart:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship



LOL yeh let's get rid of the veggies and keep the meat :haylul:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I have said it a hundred million times, but his popularity is so mind blowing. Like I KNOW he's popular but as I-fans we don't really feel it.




And to think that his popularity has grown since two years ago... CRAZY
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
@FlowerFlowerSBoy I just saw that you were online yesterday. I thought you left. I'm so glad you're still checking the forum out. Also, sorry that I haven't been updating the thread lately. I have been super busy with exams!

How have you been?
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Hua Chenyu Studio update with huahua from Chendu Gentle Monster brand event



 
  • Love
Reactions: FlowerFlowerSBoy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread