Solo HUA HUA THE MARTIAN BOY (1 Viewer)

Joined
4 September 2020
Messages
39
Reactions Received
77
Location
Mars
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Also this and that aside, even though I'm super happy that we get to see updates of our boy, I don't like that he's having such close proximity with SO MANY people without any protection or coverage. I don't China has completely eradicated COVID yet so he can still contract it so I don't understand why or how they're having so many public events without even any social distancing (between the fans). If they really want to hold events, it should still be a limited audience and fans should at least wear masks. All the clips I have seen, there were only a few people who were actually wearing a face covering and everyone else was interacting freely with no protection at all. I hope no outbreaks arise from gatherings like this otherwise 2020 is going to continue to repeat for who knows how long.
This is a ver complex topic, this moment has been SOOOOOOO HARSHH, it's so sad all the things happening right now and it's getting harder everyday :(
I hope we can pass through this not that far :sadcat:
 
Joined
4 September 2020
Messages
39
Reactions Received
77
Location
Mars
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Btw, I don't know if you like Pentagon but they had a comeback like 3 days ago, You should wath it if you like (sorry, this is a song from their mini-album too hahha, strem ittt lol)
:jenniesmug:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Btw, I don't know if you like Pentagon but they had a comeback like 3 days ago, You should wath it if you like (sorry, this is a song from their mini-album too hahha, strem ittt lol)
:jenniesmug:
Ooh I didn't know they released new music. I don't stan them but I liked them a lot after RTK. The song is really good, thanks for sharing with me! :)
 
  • Love
Reactions: FlowerFlowerSBoy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
We really need more HCY fans here :pepecry1:

His talent deserves to be known by the world!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread