COME JOIN US!
Join an amazing community of KPOP fans and start discussing about your favorite KPOP stars.
Register Now

Solo HUA HUA THE MARTIAN BOY (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received

Looooooook at him!!!! HE LOOK LIKE A CUTE ANGEL BABY. SO SOFT. SO INNOCENT. I WANT TO SQUEEZE THOSE ADORABLE CHEEKS!!
His smile literally brings out my maternal instincts even if he is older than me lol
Is impressive how young he looks :pepelook:

Reactions Received
Also this and that aside, even though I'm super happy that we get to see updates of our boy, I don't like that he's having such close proximity with SO MANY people without any protection or coverage. I don't China has completely eradicated COVID yet so he can still contract it so I don't understand why or how they're having so many public events without even any social distancing (between the fans). If they really want to hold events, it should still be a limited audience and fans should at least wear masks. All the clips I have seen, there were only a few people who were actually wearing a face covering and everyone else was interacting freely with no protection at all. I hope no outbreaks arise from gatherings like this otherwise 2020 is going to continue to repeat for who knows how long.
This is a ver complex topic, this moment has been SOOOOOOO HARSHH, it's so sad all the things happening right now and it's getting harder everyday :(
I hope we can pass through this not that far :sadcat:

Reactions Received
Btw, I don't know if you like Pentagon but they had a comeback like 3 days ago, You should wath it if you like (sorry, this is a song from their mini-album too hahha, strem ittt lol)
:jenniesmug:

• Love
Reactions: Suzy

Suzy

Reactions Received
Ship
Btw, I don't know if you like Pentagon but they had a comeback like 3 days ago, You should wath it if you like (sorry, this is a song from their mini-album too hahha, strem ittt lol)
:jenniesmug:
Ooh I didn't know they released new music. I don't stan them but I liked them a lot after RTK. The song is really good, thanks for sharing with me! :)

• Love
Reactions: FlowerFlowerSBoy

Users who are viewing this thread