Appreciation Hyeseong Is The Girl We Stan (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Very nice voice indeed!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B and Emanresu

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
So have you decided who your new bias is going to be since Hyeseong has already been taken?
I've never changed a bias once I've chosen one. Hyeseong is the reason I started paying attention to Elirs, and I will continue to do so from now on :).

Looks like you, @emanresu and I have a bias in common!

:maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: dnb and Drew_B

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread