MV HyunA- Good Girl (MV) (1 Viewer)

Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
The MV for Good Girl from her latest album has dropped, gotta say I prefer this greatly to I’m Not Cool.



@4NIA
Same. It sounds way better than I'm not cool and showcases her vocals.
I haven't had the time to listen to the whole album but I definitely will, seems like it has very interesting things.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Same. It sounds way better than I'm not cool and showcases her vocals.
I haven't had the time to listen to the whole album but I definitely will, seems like it has very interesting things.
Her singing voice is so good, I think first I really heard it was in Lip and Hip, she should use it more often :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
This is better than her other one for sure.
:pikahappy:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
queen back again
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread